What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Tommy Anderson - ID 15 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Marcel Roberto

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Tommy Anderson - ID 15

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/12/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1748

What best describes this incident ?: VDM (G1.1)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was involved in a police chase where we have planned to evade on top of a car park for us to leave by a helicopter, as you can see in my POV as I stop the car and then get out of the car to run to the helicopter me and the boys get smashed into by the police car going flying in the air because of this, ruining our escape plan and ending that roleplay situation, from speaking to Tommy in ts I don't think he has done this intentionally and did say he didn't do that in his eyes but didnt have any proof so could of well of been a city scuff, but we are now out of pocket because of that happening unfortunately due to being annouced dead or being arrested because of this situation, where I believe if this didnt happen me and the boys would been away to fight for another day and not be out of pocket.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6etapa3U-bw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I myself was involved with the situation as one of the Ballas. I have a clip from my POV if this is any help. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello! As the reported player in this situation I can see that it does indeed appear quite bad from my end, however I would like to argue that it was in fact accidental and caused by de-sync (although never had it this bad before!) I'd also like to add their reasoning for this player report is in order to get compensation, many thanks!

@Tommy_TV2021

Hello Tommy! Do you by any chance have a video of this, showing the situation from your POV?

@Drex Unfortunately not, I had not long come on shift and was TFC at the time as well apologies for this.

Hello everyone.

This report is against @Tommy_TV2021(Tommy Anderson) for 'VDM'.
@Marcel Roberto If you take a look at our rules page, you'll notice how there rule is in fact called 'G1.1 RVDM' - This begs the question, was this random - as 'VDM', as long as it's not done at random, is perfectly within the rules. 

Although the police car crashing into your vehicle was indeed unfortunate, whether or not it was 'excessive force' or not, would be a Police Command issue, and not a staff issue - in regards to whether or not it was done at random, with malicious intent in order to kill or cause explosions, I deem it not to be. 

@Marcel Roberto- I understand that you, or others involved may have lost items as a result of this, unfortunately in this case they were lost within RP - as 'shitty' as it is, they may have also been lost as a direct result of the accident. But with it being accidental and not done at random - I cannot approve the report nor any compensation requests in regards to this topic. 

- -
@Tommy_TV2021 -  Although no action will be taken against you in regards to this incident, I still strongly encourage you to drive more carefully in the future...
Your record is clean, let's try to keep it that way - Accidents happen, let's learn from them and not end up on this section of the forums again, accident or not; you're still responsible and should it become a habit, staff will intervene. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back