What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - James Hugo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Hugo

Unban Appeal for James Hugo 

In-game Name: James Hugo

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199058296370

Ban ID: !!rpuk5668!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Firstly, Id like to say i am really sorry for breaking rule c.2.3 Combat logging this was a terrible action of mine the situation I was at a discreet location doing illigal activities and when i come outside there was police everywhere and i got arrested and instead of following roleplay i just left as I just had enough and was really angry because of the last week police was finding me at all these locations with stuff on me and searching me sometimes for literally nothing taking big money items from me such as a gun which i never even went to a jail cell for i got released on the street i had only just brought my car out however this is no excuse and do not want to effect it in anyway it was my fault and should not have done this

Why should we unban you ?: Because over the last month i have had allot of time to think about what i did how good the community is and what i can do to make me roleplaying better. i have also read up on the rules multiple times as i have had so much time to do so I apologise for what i did and hold my hands up i am ready to accept any more punishment if you feel that it is necessary or to answer any questions you may have thankyou for your time for reading this.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I do believe that people make mistakes. We all do, however you also lied on your first appeal didn't you then only came clean when you knew we had you snookered.

Lets just remember going forward we act on proof and we always need people to come clean and be honest, it makes this whole thing easier for everyone. You now have a perm ban marked on your account so you will be under the thumb more than most. 

However i will be making the decision to unban you. 

Dont let me down. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back