What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 183 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calven404

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Daniel Brown

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 183

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/14/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1540

What best describes this incident ?: (C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, ra

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was at the chapel selling my drugs when i got ran off my bike by 3 indaviduals who then procceded to rob me of my drugs and stuff i followed there reqeuests. I managed to get backup when no guns were pointed at me by panicing on radio, once i had been robbed i then chased the boys to the Shop / Petrol station on rockford drive where 2 memebers of the Apostles where there holding the guy up in the mercedes guns drawn he was asked to drop everything and he never as he had a gun pointed at me and did drop it. We then procced to ziptie him and put him in the white jaguar when in zipties the person procced to lock the car i was in wich was his and then unlocked it when asked to then relocked it when going up to the chapel he combat logged.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/4BcyJip18zv9r/d1337YTXjPED

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Calven404
Thank you for reporting this, the person you are reporting was however observed by a member of staff at the time, and was banned upon combat logging - This report has been added as an additional note to his already existing ban.

Although you had a poor experience in regards to these rule-breaks, this does not exempt you from any of the rules in return. Do you believe spamming the radio, or stating your location, while held at gunpoint is valuing your life particularly? 

With that in mind, I'm going to issue you a warning in regards to G2.4 - Value of Life. 
As for ID 183, he would've received a permanent ban - this ban is already in place however. 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back