What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 280 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maz Vindicta

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kyros Leander

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 280

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/14/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 21

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.1) (G1.8) (G2.1).

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Since logging on, I've just been working as a taxi driver the entire time. As seen in the clip, i get ran over completely unwarranted. Whilst i have to roleplay my "accident", the other player does not say anything at all, from the start of the scenario till the end. No roleplay what so ever as well as not using his microphone at all to say a single word.There is no reason for someone to have the audacity to do this; ultimately an unpleasant RP experience.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/q4Zy3o9ss34

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Maz Vindicta

For as for what i can see in this video its clear there is a lack of rp from the other party involved.

@imJordzI do understand that accidents do happen, however it is expected that if a person accidently did run someone over that they would RP the situation properly. being that you were told in your last appeal this was your last chance to reside within the rules i would have expected better

With that being said 280 will be receiving a perm ban for G1.1 and G2.3

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back