What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 598 + 639 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronH

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Aaron Murphy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 598 + 639

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/15/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 210

What best describes this incident ?: Powergaming + Horrendous RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Got ran over by a local and died, they asked for money to save me and then they just straight up dumped me

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TJf7misA0I

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@AaronH

Are you able to provide longer footage, preferably one showing a few minutes prior to you dying as well as footage covering your claims of being dumped by the people that picked you up.

@AaronH

Are you able to provide longer footage, preferably one showing a few minutes prior to you dying as well as footage covering your claims of being dumped by the people that picked you up.
a17c64228402cc981ff98f40d2e9a817.gif

a3c1d107ca73096fa5abc494dd9437e9.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@AaronH- I don't find your claims of 'powergaming' to be the case here, as they were using a game mechanic within it's intended purpose, by placing you in the vehicle. In order for me to judge on whether or not they abducted you and dumped you with high quality RP or not, I'd need footage of the entire drive until in the water with sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@AaronHPlease provide the requested footage, which shows the entire interaction from pickup all the way till dumped as requested if you fail to provide said footage this report will get declined .

@AaronH

As you haven't supplied sufficient evidence to support your claims, your report will be denied as a result.

Denied!

-
Our rules can be found here:
GTA
Community

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back