What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - MotherFuckerMcgee - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amon Long

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Amon Long

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 350

The date when this happened: 10/15/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: So I went to my car to get my stuff out and everything other than the mask in these photots provided in the link is missing,
As you can see the vehicle is in alta street fresh out of parking.. and the picture provides the date of the 14th of october as the date the screenshot was taken
the vehicle has not been left unattended at all.. it is only ever taken out to collect stuff from it thats it.

Link to any evidence:

https://imgur.com/69gJthT

Lost items and total value of compensation: x77 pistol bullets x2 glock 17 with x2 flashlight attachments x1 standard pistol x2 police asp x1 flashlight x8 bandages x2 knife

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @MotherFuckerMcgee, thank you for submitting a compensation request.

Do you have any evidence of this occurring for an example a video of you putting items inside and then pulling out at a later date or something along those lines, a simple screenshot is not enough.

No.. I dont... that picture is the only evidence I have but You can check my account that its not there... and in nothing I have inventory wise that I can find or that I'm aware of thats the only place I store things.

If you could ask the devs to have a look into that would be highly appreciated

I do understand why you the evidence isn't exactly the best but prior to this I was told be more than one admin to take a screenshot of my belongings incase these things happen and recordings for things such as reports the only think I'll be able to add is a picture of my bank account and pictures or a video of my checking every vehicle I own and my house to prove I don't have any of the items I'd like to be replaced 

It's unfortunate because its easily £750000  worth of stuff that's just vanished and not as easy to get as it used to be 

Hello @MotherFuckerMcgee, this compensation request will be denied due to lack of evidence, what I will recommend is recording things like that rather than taking pictures, due to the fact that there was not enough evidence I will deny this request.

Do not let this demotivate you from making another compensation request.

Have a nice day!

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back