What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Sean Glasgow - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieron

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kieron Weatherall

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Sean Glasgow

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/16/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1900

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2 - RDM and Low Quality RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Since the start of the war, the Ballas have been providing low quality RP. We have tried to resolve situations on Teamspeak but Sean is unwilling to admit there is any wrong-doing on Balla's side.

Situation 1

As per the first situation, you can see that myself and Tess Jones were stood on Grove Street providing no interaction with the Ballas. The Balla car then drove down the street, making a U-Turn and drives back up.
As the car approached it quickly slows down to shout one line before shooting both myself and Tess Jones.

Evidence 1 - https://medal.tv/clips/68214687/d1337MEcn3uj?invite=cr-MSxuUnksMjIxMTgxNTEs

Situation 2

As you can see, this clip is the matter of seconds after myself and Tess Jones had been shot. Tokjat Stock and Darryl McMullan drives up to use in the Green Nissan R-35 to provide us help because we had been shot. The Balla car then turns around after leaving the area to then come back to say another one line before shooting Tokjat Stock and Darryl McMullan.

Evidence 2 - https://medal.tv/clips/68216653/d1337K1txkbr?invite=cr-MSxKWmssMjIxMTgxNTEs

Overall

As a whitelisted gang leader I believe that he should be providing higher quality RP to ensure that situation on the server between Grove and Ballas are more enjoyable for both gangs.

"(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban."

In reference to the RDM rule, I believe that when Sean shouts "Fuck Grove, Ballas on top" that is below the standards of even shouting "Put your hands up or I will shoot". I think even Sean knows that this is below the minimum threshold, hence him stating in Evidence 2 "We did say stuff mate, we did say stuff, is this enough words, is that enough words now yeah?".

Finally, in the following screenshot, you can see that from two days ago Tokjat put a message into the RPUK Gang Leaders Discord Chat stating that there is multiple people from Grove are thinking about leaving RPUK because of the low quality roleplay being provided. Once again, after what has happened in both situation 1 and 2 we have even stronger claims from people that they want to leave the server due to the poor quality roleplay. We believe enough is enough.

Screenshot - https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/875000973192482817/899012437427232859/cb7173e2e986f0653c2eb418ea33bdec.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/68214687/d1337MEcn3uj?invite=cr-MSxuUnksMjIxMTgxNTEs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I dont believe grove can judge ballas rp when they have likewise provided countless poor rp situations, yet again from a ballas view piont i can say that sean is constantly trying to increase our level of RP. 
200.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You are free to create your own report on the forum if you believe someone has broken a rule, also it is a few seconds long so we do not know the context under which this person made the decision to shoot. 

You are a whitelisted turf gang leader, you are supposed to set an example. That is what makes it different. You cannot break a rule just because you believe someone else did, two wrongs do not make a right. If you believe having your gang kill someone then travel to the respawn point to instantly kill them again is acceptable then there is no point in trying to reason with any of you. I tried to bring this up in TS before but every issue we brought up to you, you stated you didn't know about so you refuse to talk about or even acknowledge it, unfortunately this person did not have recording software when that happened so it couldn't be reported but that doesn't mean it was ok. 

We have recordings of the TS calls if needed that contradict the rules you wanted us to follow one day then when you broke them the following day it took a large amount of my personal time to get you to admit too, like we said people are contemplating leaving the server altogether over the way this has turned out and that is a huge issue that is bigger than any gang war and is something we do not want to happen which is why we are done fighting you. 

im not here to make reports the rule say you need a interaction before gunfight and as you can see from the clip i posted there is little to no interaction before hand and has been the same on both sides so i dont see why now the reports getting made

Report removed on request of the reporter. Gang war rules were still potentially in place. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back