What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - dynamic - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dynamic

Unban Appeal for dynamic 

In-game Name: Carson Weathers

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199005756232

Ban ID: !!rpuk5110!!

Reason given for your ban: Ban reason: Pegi Underaged

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think I was banned because I must have mistyped my age into the application i made for the police, i apologise.

Why should we unban you ?: I think i should be unbanned because i think i should get another chance and learn from the mistakes i have made into the application, i am over the age of 18 and i will make sure to check the application and check for any typos i might make, i was in a rush when making the application so i am sorry for that.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there.

First off, how can you mistake a 16 for an 18? Secondly, while you are trying to convince us that you are not a minor anymore, you still have not mentioned your actual age? 

I write faster when not looking at the keyboard while typing and I am 18. I wouldnt mention it unless you asked me to.

Come on bud, your email address even has your year of birth in it, making you 16. 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back