What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Adamrob1994 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamrob1994

Unban Appeal for Adamrob1994 

In-game Name: Billy Jackson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198134564208

Ban ID: $$rpuk5500$$

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have spoken to a couple of member of staff and now I understand I was banned because I 2.3 combat logged and I didn't respond to the people who was trying to roleplay with me which now i understand that I should of interacted with other players I understand this rule is in place as it ruins roleplay for other players and impacts the server.

Why should we unban you ?: While not an excuse, roleplaying in GTA is new to me and so getting to grips with the rules took getting my head around. I was banned almost 2 months ago, I've come back having reread the rules, watching other players and reading some other situations on the forums reports to what poor roleplay and behaviour looks like, I would appreciate being given a second opportunity to prove I am a capable player and put the incident as something for me to learn from and prove to staff that I've learned my defaults.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there.

So what actions would you take if you ended up in a similar situation in the future?

If I was in a similar situation again i would roleplay it out regardless of the outcome and stick to the rules.

You need to give me a little more effort than this... What made you react the way you did? What do you think the consequences for other people were in that situation? How could you have resolved this otherwise?

The Whole situation Could have been Avoided yes but I felt as I'd only just got into the city for a matter of seconds jumped into a car crashed into another car completely by accident and apologised to be chased down and shot at.. the way I reacted by combat logging was not a good way to act and I fully understand this now. I did try and come back to speak with staff and was in the city for around 2 minutes to try and sort my mess out then was banned the consequences for the other people would have been there roleplay was ruined by my actions and I can only apologise to those involved. I could have resolved this by staying and let it play out and responding to the other people involved... I can only assure you that this won't happen again and apologise to everyone involved.

Alright then... 
Please quote me the rules you broke (C2.3, G2.3), explain them in your own words and what would happen if we did not have them in place/enforce them.

(G2.3) I need to stay in character at all times unless authorised to speak out of character by admins 

without this rule a lot of people would fail to stay in character and would Fail RP

(C2.3) Combat Logging disconnecting/rage quitting when in active RP  

Without this rule people could rage quit when something wasn't going there way or to save there gear 

Right, I will be actioning an unban on your account but this will result in my removing any cash or items you had on you at the time as you should have lost them anyway. 

One other issue is that you appear to be connecting from the same IP as another user who is also banned. You have a couple of options here. You can either wait until they get unbanned and your IP ban will be lifted or you can open a ticket on discord and discuss a way of lifting the IP ban sooner. This will require answering some questions and some hoops to jump through, but it can be done. Either way, your steam account is now no longer banned. 

Unbanned

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back