What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - AaronMcGrath - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronMcGrath

Unban Appeal for AaronMcGrath 

In-game Name: James King

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76591198928313584

Ban ID: rpuk5500

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because i used alt+f4 to close my game after i got in an car crash with another two plays in a car when i was in the passager seat of the car which was hit into and didnt say anything to them in the game.

Why should we unban you ?: I was told to re-appeal and put more effect into it, after realising that i didn't respond to the people who was trying to roleplay i also realised that i was spooing the other peoples time in the city which now i understand that I should of interacted with other players. im not making any excuse for my last behaviour as im new to roleplay but i was slowly kinda getting my head around how it works and the rules. i have now been banned for two months in the last 2 months that i have been banned i have been playing on other roleplay servers and i understand now how it all works and the rules plus the inpact of what happens when i have broke the rules. also in the last two months i have been reading some of the situations on the forums reports to what which had been played by poor quality roleplay but i think if i get unbanned i will learn from my mistakes and also i think i have learnt from reading the bad playing of roleplay on the website. In my own opinion i think i am more than capable player for playing on this server if i am unbanned. i would like to put the actions of my self as a bad learning experience i cant apologise anymore for my actions and my behaviour. i would like to prove to staff that i have learnt from my actions .

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there.

So apart from breaking the rules initially, what made you decide to lie to the member of the staff team and state that your game had crashed when it hadn´t?

I dont know what you mean by what made you decide to lie to the member of the staff team and state that your game had crashed when it hadn´t? 

on my last appeal i put  Houdinied out of the city after a player was going to shoot me for being involved in a car crash by accident and was not using microphone

Excuse me, you stated your mates game crashed when it hadn´t when you were pulled aside after you logged back in... Still, I do not understand how that was relevant to you combat logging yourself? And then, on top of that, you decided to log out once again while an admin was trying to speak to you about the situation... why is that?

Alright, let´s say that´s what happened... 

Can you explain to me which rule you broke, in your own words, and tell me what would happen if we didn´t have it in place/didn´t enforce it? What would you do in a similar situation in the future? 

c2.3-combat logged , 

combat logging is when you are in the middle of a problem in the game and you leave to get your self out of it instead of being killed or trying to sort it out 

if the rule wasnt enforced other players would do it and mess the game up for other players  stay  in player and value my life  

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back