What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Chad Jones ID:367 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nathan Pierce

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Chad Jones ID:367

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/18/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2141

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.5) Powergaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me, Mal Jenko, and Chad Jones were at the city hall resolving some issues that had risen from previous roleplay sessions. On the 17th of this month, Chad Jones scammed Jenko of his car, and 250k to which Jenko contacted me so the issue could be dealt on court. However, on the 18th he had a change of hearth and send a message to Jenko to meet after the 8 pm storm so the car and money could be returned. What Chad didn't know at the time is that I was Jenko' Solicitor and he sent me a message to represent him in said exchange. Knowing that this was his 4th known scam I warn Jenko of this to which he decides to bring a Hammer to the exchange if things go south. (Hope nothing of this report can be brought to RP and this is OOC) After a while of waiting we receive a call from Jones to inform us he is on his way, so we wait at the City Hall Parking Lot. We enter the City Hall after he arrives and discuss the matter, Jenko gave his Session ID to which the car was safely transferred, we then requested the 250k, which was denied. As a Solicitor, I warned him that if he doesn't pay, legal action would be taken, to which his response was running away. My computer had a stroke so I stayed behind for a couple of seconds but Jenko was on his tail from the get-go. The final warning was given to pay up when Jenko pulled out his hammer. The conclusion, Jenko downed Chad for not paying up after trying to trick him a second time. We decided that this was enough and we would have carried him to the hospital since he was bleeding from his head, but as you can see on the evidence, Chad refused to get carried and proceeded to roleplay he was injured (weak voice) but also raise his voice when he started discussing with Jenko about a conversation Jenko was having on his radio. Since he didn't want to get picked up, Jenko decided to call the NHS via his phone while I called the cops after the hammer was planted in his pockets. Chad Jones might have not found this amusing since when both the dispatches had been sent, he vanished. At first, I assumed that he had combat logged but 5 minutes had passed since the recording so, I assume, he made himself respawn.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KjvUMWZDnM

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

i didn't pay the 250k as he took me hostage for 2hs and he also told me the car was maxed but had no upgrades.

when i first entered city hall you told me you were recording so show the full clip...

after i gave you the Q7 i said "i will be keeping the 250k as you took me hostage for 2hs, KO'ed me then revived me just to rob me" Then i said "i have the cctv footage from city hall of him pointing a gun to my head so i would be glad to take this evidence to court"

after 3-5 mins of you two arguing with me i walked away and said "lets sort this in court" to where Mal Jenko runs after me and hits me on the head with a hammer 4-5 times without saying a word... killing me (rdm) 

i try to resolve this in OOC and he just laughs... as you can see in your clip 

as i felt this was rdm and no CPR was done when i used  "/me bleeds from head" because i was brutally beaten with a hammer to the skull i felt i was way in my rights to respawn.

this is clearly a salt report because things did not go your way... grow up 

also i will add, when i spoke in ooc i saw an admin spawn in behind us and he saw the situation and did not contact me after i respawned which also made me feel no rules were broken

we would have carried him to the hospital since he was bleeding from his head
you say this but the clip is 4mis long of you guys just looking at my body... 

I had received a message from Chad jones regarding him scamming me in which he states “I have your car and money, ring after 8pm storm because ill be awake” upon receiving the message I contacted Nathan to accompany me in the event he tries to scam me again. Me and nathan had to wait for around 15-20 minutes for Chad to arrive and when he does we proceed to the npc that transfers vehicles, Chad transfers the car back but refuses to refund the 250k with claims that I had held him hostage for 2 hours and the the CCTV footage at city hall had captured it. After refusing to pay and having been told reasonably to pay up, Chad attempts to run and pull his cadillac escalade out of city hall parking, in which I pursue him on foot shouting at him to give me my 250k. As he was refusing to pay I hit him with a hammer and knock him out. When he puts in chat that he is bleeding from the head I use “/Me pulls bandage from pockets and applies pressure to head wound” (I believe nathans footage backs this up). I also made a dispatch to NHS but there was no-one who responded and Chad disappeared so me and nathan assume he either houdinied or respawned without letting us know he had seen the “light”. I believe nathan has footage of what occurred inside city hall as well if that is required. And in regards to Chad saying we were looking at his body for 4 minutes, I had made numerous attempts to pick him up but he refused it each time.

Last edited by a moderator:
when i first entered city hall you told me you were recording so show the full clip...

I believe nathan has footage of what occurred inside city hall as well if that is required.
I was indeed recording on the city hall but I was using Replay Buffer of OBS for the exchange. I didn't hit my save button till you dissappear, overwriting the exchange. But the context of the situation was given. 

after i gave you the Q7 i said "i will be keeping the 250k as you took me hostage for 2hs, KO'ed me then revived me just to rob me" Then i said "i have the cctv footage from city hall of him pointing a gun to my head so i would be glad to take this evidence to court"
I remember you saying something like that. That is why when you were downed I destroyed your phone since there is no CCTV footage on the areas you mentioned (to my knowledge) so the recording would be on your phone either way. The other reason why you got killed was because you didn't pay the money you said you had and that were willing to give. But Nathan and Jenko already knew you were gonna pull a dirty trick on us for reasons mentioned above.

i try to resolve this in OOC and he just laughs... as you can see in your clip 
I cannot talk for Jenko on this but I took it as building a story without being direct. I took it as "Oh yeah Nathan, I was justified on this course of action right? Wink Wink.". After the scenario was done and I was save to log out of the server I tried contacting you through discord, to no success.

as i felt this was rdm and no CPR was done when i used  "/me bleeds from head" because i was brutally beaten with a hammer to the skull i felt i was way in my rights to respawn
I agree with you, you have the right to respawn. But you did it mid roleplay while we were waiting for the NHS and the Police. Also, not Nathan nor Jenko are medically trained, so the best we could do is apply pressure, a situation we were forced to because we could not carry you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruh why bother reporting me when you dont have the full clip... its just my word against yours 

also I was the one who tried to resolve the situation and you didn't bother coming to TS so why have you clicked yes to "You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting:" 

and no pressure was applied to my wound, I waited long enough for NHS but none arrived so i bled out from being beaten with a hammer  

also i was RDM'ed and was typing in OOC which is why i didn't get on your shoulder 

Bruh why bother reporting me when you dont have the full clip... its just my word against yours
You must be mistaken. The clip is not about you scamming, that is a RP thing that will be dealt with in court, mentioned only on this report for context. We are reporting because you refused to get carried, changing the scenario to your side, even when you "passed out" and then respawning to avoid interacting with the police and the NHS. 

also I was the one who tried to resolve the situation and you didn't bother coming to TS so why have you clicked yes to "You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting:" 
As I mentioned, I did try to reach you to no success. During the scenario you said, and I quote, "378 rdm do you wanna come dc".
Now, at this point you have my name and Jenko name and I am easy to find on Discord. So when I reviewed the footage and saw the OOC chat I thought you would contact me since it is usually in ts you get requested to, not dc. No message for the next hour. So, I did the first message , and people saw the message. I would have made it more than once if it wasn't that I had to make a report within the 24 hours.

and no pressure was applied to my wound, I waited long enough for NHS but none arrived so i bled out from being beaten with a hammer
You waited 5 minutes for NHS, you have at least 20 minutes before bleeding out. Like we said, Jenko tried carrying you but you didn't accept, even when passed out. 

also i was RDM'ed and was typing in OOC which is why i didn't get on your shoulder
You were typing for 5 minutes? The whole time? You could have accepted it and continued "typing".

I am gonna stop replying until I am asked from a Staff member to reply, I don't want to give them anything more to read than the necessary unless they ask me. You have my discord, if you want to discuss this you are free to go there since I did request you on Discord, this offer stands until staff start evaluating the report.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

We are reporting because you refused to get carried
Hello let me clarifiy this, our server /carry is a request type of deal which means people on the opposite side of it are fully allowed to decline said request and people should use other means of transporting via car for example (bringing a car close and loading them in or etc.). That being said what he did was not Powergaming as he is allowed to decline the carry request, therefore this report will be declined on that basis.

Report Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back