What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Big Boom - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boom

Unban Appeal for Big Boom 

In-game Name: Bini Osi

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198070692701

Ban ID: !!rpuk3417!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for playing unrealistically and unfairly.

Why should we unban you ?: Over the past 6 months I have been playing a lot of FiveM roleplay. Since the ban I received I have made a lot of progress, when I first started playing on this server I was new to GTA roleplay. I did stupid stuff that I should not have done and I now understand why it is not tolerable. I remember having loads of fun playing on this server and I would like to have another shot at it if you let me. I believe that I can be a good part of the community and I can reassure you that my previous mistakes will not happen again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there.

Your history here shows me bans for racism and exploiting... twice. Those are some of the most serious bans you can get yourself in this community and very few have had the opportunity to pile up 3 of them within not even 2 months. 

How do you expect us to let you back here again, when all you´ve shown us so far is a blatant disregard for the rules and actions that can only be described as selfish and disruptive?

I understand what you are saying and i know it looks bad because of the type of ban, but if you hear the stories its not as bad as it seems. 

For the first exploiting ban i take full responsibility and i should never have done it, i was robbing a gas station and the police showed up but i saw that i could collect the money from it thru the wall. so i did. It was really stupid and i did not do anything like that again. 

The racism ban was for saying a word in a song, i was in prison singing too many years by kodak black and i said all of the lyrics and there is a word that can be deemed racist.              I had no intent in being racist it was a mistake and i should have thought about it. This is a easy thing that could have been avoided.

The second exploiting ban i would say was more fail rp than anything, i told someone i was selling my apartment and when they gave me their money i told them to follow me into my apartment then when i let them inn i left before they could see me and i ran away.

I should not have done any of these things, but in the moment mistakes can happen. I was not a perfect player and i still make mistakes, but i have improved a lot from the time that i played on your server. I remember enjoying the server a lot and i would like to have another go if you let me.

If you would be given the chance to comeback, what would you do differently then you were doing before?

As Sammy mentioned above, you got a couple of repeated offenses, offenses we do not take lightly here.

Everyone makes mistakes, but we expect players to use common sense and understand our server rules too.

@Big Boom

Last edited by a moderator:
@Big BoomPlease respond to this unban appeal within 24 hours otherwise this appeal will time-out.

If i was given the chance to return i would play with mindfulness, i would make sure to think twice about my actions instead of acting then thinking later. and to read the rules again to make sure i am up to date.

Hello there @Big Boom,

I will go ahead and process this unban. Please note that any similar ban to this one within the next three months will land you right back here again, with very little chance of getting unbanned again.

Please take the time to have a good read over our server rules again before returning to the server.

I hope you will show us and the rest of the community some great roleplay scenario's, don't make us regret this!

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back