What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Homer Simpson - Community Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Homer Simpson 

In-game Name: Bailey Davis

Server: Community Banned

Steam ID: 76561198999317488

Ban ID: rpuk#5399

Reason given for your ban: C1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for being involved with the group who was being rude and disrespectful towards the rpuk staff members. As a result of this everyone received a community ban.

Why should we unban you ?: I feel like i should be unban as i have been a member of the community for a very long time now and throughout that time i have never really caused any issues within the rpuk community. I feel like me personally did not do anything that bad but i was ban for being associated with that group and i completely understand that. Even though i have been ban for nearly 2 months now i still catch myself reading through the forums and watching rpuk streams. This then begins to make me regret what i was apart of and what i did to get myself ban and i would like to personally apologise to them staff members who received any disrespect and i appreciate you taking time to read this. I have made friends with so many people through this community and i have been apart of so many amazing roleplay scenarios. I feel like this has taught me not to be a sheep in these big groups as there is never a good outcome.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there.

So what is the status of your involvement with those certain individuals? 

Hello Samantha,

Thank you for the reply. I no longer keep in contact with these people since the situation as everyone left the discord server after that and I haven't spoke to them since. I have only kept in contact with someone who I was friends with before I associated myself with that group. 

So what was it that made you associate yourself with that group of people in the first place and involve yourself in their actions? What is your view on the whole situation now, looking back on it?

I was associated with that group in the first place as I was apart of there gang in rp and we often went in discord calls and played other games etc. I obviously regret involving myself in their actions but I did it as that was my friend group and I was essentially a 'sheep' within that group and I did not realise that at the time and this taught me a valuable lesson. My personal view on this situation looking back at it is that it was completely uncalled for. Some of the abuse the staff was receiving was horrendous and not needed, although I did not say too much I shouldn't have said anything at all as in reality this situation did not originally involve me and it did not have too involve me.  

I am sorry but you really do not get to call anyone in our hard working VOLENTEER staff team "Fucking simps" and get to come back to easily. You are playing off this appeal like you just got caught up by the banning of these people but in reality, you were right there hurling insults just like the rest of them. Do I think it is possible for you to come back to this community? Perhaps, but as of this moment I do not feel you have taken responsibility for what you have done. You have one more response to convince me. 

Thank you for your response, now I am not going to sit here and act like I haven’t done that however I am going to tell you that I have taken responsibility for what I have done and I understand that this is not something that you can just look over and forget about. looking back on the situation I really had no reason to say what I said and I instantly regretted this because not only did I throw an insult at someone who has been nothing but nice to me I also threw away my chance of being a member within the community where I spent most of my free time trying to create quality rp situations and just have fun interacting with others.

Therefore I would like to personally apologise to TBJ for this comment as I truly am sorry and I am not just saying that for the sake of trying to get unbanned I am just genuinely sorry, you never did anything to anger me or make me respond in such way and I regret doing so. I would like to end my response by saying I really appreciate you actually giving me a chance to reply instead of throwing this in the denied section straight away, thank you Bowen. 

To be honest with you, I was thinking about asking you if you even remembered who you insulted but the fact that you do remember does you justice here. Look, Ill go ahead and unban you but please don't let yourself fall in with that kind of group again. You wont get any more chances so please make this one worth it. 

You discord has also been unbanned

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back