What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - sabsobeat - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabsobeat

Unban Appeal for sabsobeat 

In-game Name: LeShaun King

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198026583126

Ban ID: !!rpuk5965!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 Combat Logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because it seemed like I logged off during an arrest that happened on the server. I completely understand the reason for the ban and I think that it was very acceptable. However, I am very honest when I say the reason why I logged off was because of a connection issue. My router sometimes acts up and I loss my internet connection. I know it sounds like an excuse, but it is not. I wish that it did not happen but it was out of my control. Please check the logs that I was not able to connect again after it happened. If possible.

Why should we unban you ?: I hope that you guys can give me a chance. I would never break the rules purposely. I have 7 other personal friends that play on your server and we have a lot of fun together. I hope that you will consider unbanning me as I will ensure this will not happen again. I have been looking for a great server that I could play on for a long time and lately your server has been the most satisfying. Thank you for taking time to read my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there. 

This is very interesting...

but it was out of my control.
I will ensure this will not happen again.
How do you ensure something does not happen again when it is out of your control? 

Either way, we are not born yesterday and it should be common knowledge by know that we do indeed check the logs and can tell if someone lost connection or simply quit.
Due to the vast amount of people breaking this rule for whatever reason, combat logging is punished with a permanent ban and a 1 month cooldown before it can be appealed. 

Since you just decided to lie to me, come back in 2 months time and try something more original, like the truth for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back