What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Vicar - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicar

Banned
Unban Appeal for Vicar 

In-game Name: Ben Potmen

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198930748877

Ban ID: !!rpuk5960!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was originally banned for 24hrs for  G1.2 but then when I woke up in the morning in the morning and tried to join the server to see how long I had left it was now a Perm Ban. I'm not to sure if this is a mistake i know i did do wrong but its the whole going from 24hrs to Perma ban thing thats confused me.

Why should we unban you ?: I feel i should be unbanned because this has been my first offence and it wont happen again everyone deserves a 2nd chance ill even write a letter of apology to the individual who reported me to show how sorry i am for what i done hopefully this can get resolved and i can get back to RPing Thanks Ben P.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there. 

The reason your ban was extended is because you broke one of our most serious rules, which warrants a permanent ban by default.

I´m assuming you are aware of what it is exactly that led to you being banned, right? Is this something that is normal for you to say to people? 

There is no need for an apology letter, but I would like to see some effort here if you want me to even consider unbanning you... 

Yes i know what i have done and am deeply sorry and no its not something i would usually  say to people. I promise it wont happen again this has been my first and will be my only ban if i get unbanned i love the server and would love to be able to get back into it and start RPing again and i think it would be good if i was able to apologise to the individual and clear the air with them i know they might not accept my apology but its better to say it than not say it and i will completely understand if they dont accept it. Its obvisly up to you guys though if you feel i should get another chance but please know i am really sorry for my horrible behaviour. 

All in all, you broke a few rules here. You were not even attempting to act injured while downed, you were using discriminatory language, granted not the worst ones I have heard but still something you shouldn't be saying here. I accept that we all make mistakes and I am going to grant you another chance. Please do not waste it, you will not be let off so lightly next time. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back