What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Hayes Auto Body Shop

Richard Bainbridge

Unlinked
 ​

​

5981375224824725520_1.png

​

Richard started working out of the Hayes garage a few weeks ago. He was formerly a member of the Lost MC but left to start his own business.

​

After the owner of Hayes passed away Richard got in to contact with his next of kin to see if the shop was available to be used as a work location so Richard could work on cars and bikes. Luckly they said it was fine and Richard started working out of the shop with the hopes of owning it in the future.

​

I have only been there a few weeks but have met some amazing people so far, Looking forward to meeting more.

​

​

Logo2.png

Figured I'd give this place a try when I was out on the road and my bike broke down. Richard was more than fair. He took all my expensive parts and swapped them with cheaper ones so next time it wont be so expensive to fix my bike. He also put my old parts on a "for sale" site and sold them to help fund his drinking problem. 

Thanks for being an honest man who doesn't rip the people of Los Santos off!

P.s. Lost forever, Forever lost.

Update

After the sad passing of Richard Bainbridge his cousin James Castleman came to the city and decided to take over the business Richard had start.

James Castleman is now running Hayes, with some help from other auto shops in the city it is now up and running. James will be holding some events in the near future to promote Hayes so stay tuned!

Back