What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Ju Long - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

1A3

Developer
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Justin Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Ju Long

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/19/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2 - RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: For context we had two ex-hustlers who we knew were hanging around with triads ziptied. At 2:59 on the clip you can see I went across the road to speak to a friend of mine (who isn't a hustler), as I was about to start talking to him a person jumped out of the boot of the local car next to us and said "Yo what's good boys" and stabbed us both without any previous interactions.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/lvjh69
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe that going in TS will change anything, you can explain your side of the incident here if you wish.

Okay, i guess we can start off with asking why no attempt was made at all to resolve this or even ask me to talk. So can i ask why you felt the need to take it to a player report right away? did you not want to hear my reasoning or are you just looking for a ban?

We are in a active war (Triads and Hustlers)  Where the lines are very blurred at the moment i must admit Members of your gang have been shooting us with very little or even no words said at all, and we have been doing the same back. I can show you clips of this if needed, i have also asked A1maddogg (Hustler leader) to sit down and talk terms with me so members of both gangs know the rules of the war and are fully informed as to what is going on. 

about 15 mins before this a big situation between the police,Triads and Hustlers had just taken place with members of the Hustlers shooting Triads again with no words said, i understand in this video it looks poor from my side but with given full context i hope staff can see the full picture or are getting a better idea of whats happening.

Right if you guys are in a war (Triads vs Hustlers) surely there is some war rules set? If so could you explain them below, for context

Right if you guys are in a war (Triads vs Hustlers) surely there is some war rules set? If so could you explain them below, for context
As i said, i have tried to get the leader of hustlers to talk to me OOC as things need to be said that cant be said in game, yet he refuses.

We are in a active war (Triads and Hustlers)  Where the lines are very blurred at the moment i must admit Members of your gang have been shooting us with very little or even no words said at all, and we have been doing the same back. I can show you clips of this if needed, i have also asked A1maddogg (Hustler leader) to sit down and talk terms with me so members of both gangs know the rules of the war and are fully informed as to what is going on. 

Well all i'm going to say to this is you guys have to have a sitdown and set some rules on this war, until then all situations will be viewed as normal interactions and enforced by the rules.

Well all i'm going to say to this is you guys have to have a sitdown and set some rules on this war, until then all situations will be viewed as normal interactions and enforced by the rules.
What about all the other interactions where we have been shot with no words said?  

Okay, i guess we can start off with asking why no attempt was made at all to resolve this or even ask me to talk. So can i ask why you felt the need to take it to a player report right away? did you not want to hear my reasoning or are you just looking for a ban?
I see it as a pretty blatant case of RDM.

Members of your gang have been shooting us with very little or even no words said at all, and we have been doing the same back
This report is about the incident shown in the clip not any other scenario. It's not just the fact you barely said anything, you jumped out of a local car out of colours on an enemy gang's turf (which now I think about it could possibly be seen not valuing your life) and stabbed me and someone that isn't even a hustler.

We are in a active war (Triads and Hustlers)
I wouldn't say we are fully at war yet since no rules have been agreed.

i have tried to get the leader of hustlers to talk to me OOC as things need to be said that cant be said in game, yet he refuses.
From what I have been told he hasn't refused and has actually contacted you however once again this isn't fully relevant to the report.

about 15 mins before this a big situation between the police, Triads and Hustlers had just taken place with members of the Hustlers shooting Triads again with no words said
I don't believe I was involved in that situation however once again that's a previous situation and I don't see how it relates to this.

What about all the other interactions where we have been shot with no words said? 
Again that has nothing to do with this report, if you have proof of that report it yourself.

Well if you never agreed to KOS as leaders via gang war rules it would probably fall under RDM wouldnt it, but this report is not about those situations, open a seperate one if you wish to discuss those events.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello,

I am going to go ahead and action this report on Ju-Long, dont get me wrong I understand the beef with Hustlers and potential previous situations that have taken place, but as both sides have said no war rules have been properly been defined up at that point, second thing is I find wearing different clothes and the fact you somehow completely lost Ju-Longs accent while you were in those clothes a bit concerning as there was no way for any Hustler to actually know it was you or a Triad for a matter a fact. If you did the same thing using your Ju-long voice and spoke a bit more before the stabbing so you would be recognised or wore your gangs colors I wouldnt have a problem with it, but as it stands I will action this as RDM as there was no way for Hustlers to even tell you were Triads, much less Ju-Long due to the fact you spoke different.

ACTION TAKEN

Ju-Long 1 day ban for G1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back