What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 869 luca - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jet Shinoda-Long

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 869 luca

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/20/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.4) Value of Life / (G4.4) When you are revived/downed:

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Incident starts in the video at: 1:00

For a bit of context to it. For the last 2/3 days we have been in an active war with the hustlers. on 20-10-2021 we decided to push them around 1/2 am. The moment we arrived at their turf we saw someone there infront of there safehouse standing out of colors, We decided too pull guns on him and get him too come with us. As you can see in the video he first takes a step then doesn't do anything for a couple of seconds and then fails too comply for his life ( G2.4 ). I got a bit surprised by it because i didn't expect for him to not value his life and break a rule that blatantly. After we downed him he just starts shit talking (G4.4) doesn't act injured at all.

We asked for Luca too come to TS and have a talk with him but he didn't seem too really care for it, we got no response nor did he try to reach out too anyone
i could write up a whole story but i think the video is pretty self explaining.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/68652710/d1337DMAfOAY?invite=cr-MSxWc0QsMjIxODQzMjEs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Very straight forward report, Luca completely failed to value his life in this particular situation when heavily outnumbered, one thing I will say to Triads is try and be a bit more creative with your initiations just screaming Hands up or be shot is shit and reminds us of the old arma days when all people wanted to do was shoot, lets try and do better in the future yeah.

Luca in the future surrender and value your life especially when so heavily outnumbered, its not the place to talk shit especially not when you get killed, you should injured.

ACTION TAKEN

Char ID 21721 - ban for 1 Day G2.4 & G4.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back