What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - alex bargs - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex bargs

Unban Appeal for alex bargs 

In-game Name: alex bargs

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199052461808

Ban ID: !!rpuk5567!!

Reason given for your ban: combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think i have been banned for abusing alt f4 in situations where the police were chasing me or gang members were trying to kill me or even in situations where i was about to die but i have also used in when i have to close my pc quickly i think i was banned because of that.

Why should we unban you ?:  i think i should be unbanned because i have learnt from my lesson and i have read over the rules and i know what to do and what not to not do and i also really miss roleplay.co.uk this server is really well optimised and its really fun to play. Im really sorry for my actions i promise i will never abuse this again and i will roleplay properly if i get unbanned thank you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there. 

I would like you to try again with a little more effort and without copy & pasting your last, denied unban appeal. If you don´t want to put effort in, I do not either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back