What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Simon Morrison - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brook

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jordan Mayer

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Simon Morrison

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/17/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2252

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.5) Powergaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: On 17/10/2021 at approximately 22:52 Myself (Jordan Mayer) and Kieran Tiger were perusing a black Visione (REG: AJ03 PCP) heading north along Great Ocean Hwy. During this pursuit the vehicle was heavily damaged due to crashing into locals. In which he proceeded to enter Los Santos Customs up in Paleto which is clear within my video evidence provided below. We did continue this pursuit, to which we had a discussion after.

During this discussion in teamspeak myself and Simon spoke about the incident about repairing his vehicle in LS Customs. He admitted he was wrong to do so, which I was happy that he acknowledged this. However he knew it was wrong when he done it. Yet it still gave us as police an unfair disadvantage and he continued fleeing the scene.

During a pursuit if we damage our vehicle, we are forced to get out of the vehicle and repair. To which we will lose said suspect. However if I was to use the LS Customs within a pursuit and staff noticed I would be immediately pulled aside and given a warning or worse.

How are we as players meant to uphold all the rules, when even high level staff don't follow every rule.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/EIvhvrcZJD4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Yeah you're absolutely right, I shouldn't have done it and if memory serves I've already apologised for it.

As I mentioned in the Teamspeak conversation we had, I justified repairing the vehicle like that to myself in the heat of the moment because of annoying game mechanic circumstances which would have brought a reasonably long RP scenario to an abrupt ending had the vehicle been randomly destroyed, that said I stand by what I said to you within that liaison which was nothing can really justify what I do believe is power gaming as you've stated here. You agreed with me in the liaison when I made my excuse, so to speak, but I suppose at this point that's irrelevant.

I've always been an advocate for resolving things out of game when practicable and despite your obvious dislike for me in-game I thought we had a fairly mature chat in liaison and you even stated "I'm not going to take this any further". That being said, and albeit not particularly an issue but more of a curiosity of mine, what's the point in bringing me to Teamspeak to tell me "This isn't personal" (when referring to your scrapping of my car, jail sentence and £100,000 in impound fees for IMHO, piss all), discussing the matter, and resolving it there just to ultimately take it to a player report? 

Hello @Jordan Mayer

As this report is against a member of the staff team it will be dealt with by staff leads.

Hello @Jordan Mayer

I am rather confused about this report as by the sounds of it, you guys worked it out in teamspeak. Regardless, we are here now so lets deal with it. 

I am not a fan of the repair mechanic being used this way but as it stands, this is currently not considered against the rules. This may change in the future. I would have liked to have seen a staff member behave better in this situation but as Simon has said, he made a mistake and regrets it. We are all human at the end of the day. 

I will not be taking an action against the reported party due to this happening before and no punishment was given at that time. As I said, this will be reviewed and perhaps changed in the future. 

Report declined. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back