What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Unknown Trojan x2 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bart Green

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bartholomew Green

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown Trojan x2

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/20/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2155

What best describes this incident ?: NVL of Police hostages life/ Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: My friend rang me from a jail cell and asked me for a breakout. I had taken a cop hostage at the back of PD at gunpoint, got his glock, taser and baton and made him unlock all the doors to the holding cells(he didnt panic button). There were 2 more cops in there who surrendered and let my firend out of the cell. I gave him the glock and ammo so we both had guns on the 3 hostages. We ziptied 2 of them and tried to exit the building but there were armed police blocking the way. They made no attempt to try to negotiate for the 3 cops lives and we tried to speak to the other officers 3 times, even getting one of them to try to radio in and then let one go to talk to them. With guns at the hostages heads and hiding behind them they opened fire on us not valuing their colleagues lives. From my point of view we could have had a good negotiation for their lives and whatever would have come after but there was no attempt to speak to us and just wanted to open fire. Just felt like a poor RP ending to what was good RP from the initial police officers. My shadowplay cut off the last 5 seconds of the clip where i got the ID's. I didnt try to resolve the issue as i didnt have the ID's and thought i wouldnt be able to take it any further but have since been told i can even without the ID's

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYyePTSxCBs&ab_channel=albertemery

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello,

For the staff members sake of trying to figure out who this was, it was myself who downed both players in the custody cells as critical shot was authorised by STFC. The second CTSFO in this clip is irrelevant as he did not shoot.

I will state this rules though, - (G7.1) Hostages -Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone. I don't believe these hostages were taken with very high quality roleplay due to a single man kidnapping a police officer to break into a fully functioning police station, doesn't make sense in RP. Wouldn't happen in real life.

I wouldn't even class this as poor RP either due to the fact that this is exactly what would happen in real life, you have broke into a fully functioning police station to rob and kidnap police to break your friend out of a cell when there is around 3 CTFSOs, 6 Trojan officers and a bunch of CID, Frontline and RPU at the other side of the door. There was no way that we could get close to yourself due to that part of the police station being a whisper zone but I wouldn't be valuing my own life if I decided to get close to both hostage takers to speak since you were both aiming firearms at the hostages and all officers who weren't a hostage.

If you'd like to go down the route of 'NVL of Police Hostage', both hostages made it out safely with 0 shots fired from yourself. I'd say in this fact, Police did in fact value the police officers life to stop you from taking them with you out of the police station like you and your friend said a few times that you were going to take them with you.

NVL of Police Hostages is not a server rule.

Won't be commenting further.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the hostage was taken with good RP as i watched the PD for 5-10 mins and saw alot of police go out with sirens on leading me to believe there was a big incident going on, i saw only 1 officer at pd and 1 car, i waited until he was in a good area which ended up being the back carpark. I held him at gunpoint told him not to panic button and not to speak loudly. I then got his weapons and told him to move into the PD. As far as i was aware, this meant i was going to enter PD with no other officers knowing i was coming since he wansnt able to alert additionals. The plan was to get in, get the prisoner and then leave. At no point did i expect to take the hostages with me and wanted to negotiate for their lives for our free passage away from the sation. We sent one of the hostages to negotiate as it was a whisper only zone but they apparently didnt and soon after we were shot. Also i dont believe real police would have taken those shots with a fully auto rifle with us being stood behid the officers. If this was real life we would be holding the gun to their heads and would shoot them immediatley but as this is a game and when you are too close to someone you put your gun up is the reason the hostages were not shot by my friend. I have had multiple experinces with Trojan before and for some reason it seems like they would rather shoot than RP a situation out.

Hello,

I am the second CTSFO in the video.

I would like to start off with how you started handling the situation right off the bat from our POV.

I arrived after officers requested backup as they observed someone holding another officer up with a gun. When we arrived I made attempts to speak to you to begin with to which I received no reply from yourselves. I then saw you start to exit the room, without any actual RP being attempted. To me it seemed like you weren't interested in Roleplaying the situation at all, just wanted to quickly leave.

To further this, I find it interesting that you decided to make a comp request before trying to resolve the situation with myself or Liam, or anyone else part of the situation. Or even making the player report. This again to me looks like you are more upset that you lost what you gained at the time, not it actually being a issue of poor roleplay.

For the ''Us not valuing hostages life's'' part of the report I would like to remind you that all three of them got out of that situation without any injuries sustained. So how exactly did we fail to value their life? The short answer is: we didn't

I'd like to say we did try to RP this situation as well as possible under the circumstances. First when an officer approached he was asked: "Are you the negotiator?" then he walked away without saying anything. Only thing I heard  someone say was something along the lines of "why are you doing this in a place where you can only whisper, that's dumb". 

After asking the first officer to negotiate, we then asked one of the other hostages to do it for us. As this still leaves us with 2 hostages but it means we can communicate with other officers.

Also I love the argument that you were able to pull it off. So it's fine..

Hello, im going to go ahead and deal with this one.

Police holding cells is a bit of weird area due to forced whisper going on there, I would say that police shooting you isnt really wrong given the situation you were in, they assesed the risk and executed the plan perfectly in order to prevent casulties or injuries to the other Police hostages. To be quite honest with you I do not know what you expected to do inside a PD armed and with a few hostages, that would just never work nor IRL or on the server, you probably had around 10-20 cops on each side around you, there was no way you were getting out.

Police stations are supposed to be feared and you shouldnt really expect to walk in armed and walk out scot free.

It even says so in our rules:

(G8.6) If the police station is attacked, the 15 minute NLR will not apply to the Police, attacking the police station is a foolish move and at your own risk.

Going to deny this report, I dont think the way Police officers acted in this situation was wrong, granted  the interaction could be better but nothing against the rules you reported them for..

Report DENIED

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back