What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Sleeperism - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeperism

Unban Appeal for Sleeperism 

In-game Name: Jason Phillips

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198002514333

Ban ID: !!rpuk5967!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: C.2.3 Combat logging from my understanding is leaving the game during an RP situation, which I instantly regretted. I was just standing on the street discussing the most efficient ways to have the gang do mining and smelting without making it feel grindy and its benefits as it would have brought everyone together as a group activity. We were literally standing there for an hour discussing this when we saw a police car drive past and then circle back to then get out and start searching the floor. The officer said hello, we said hello back and then they asked about bullet casing on the floor which we told them we don't know anything about and we've been standing in this same spot talking for the past hour. We carry on our discussion and we are approached again by the same officer and asked for our names in which I respond "do I have to give my name officer" the officer didn't say anything and then walks off. So we then continued our conversation about mining and smelting, to then be approached by the same officer claiming that I will be detained under section 46 he meant 47. Out of frustration I turned off my computer before the officer could even cuff me, and instantly regretted what I had done. It wasn't to protect the items I had in my inventory or anything, I just felt at the time that the officer was abusing his authority. So I tried to reconnect to RPUK to continue the scene regardless of what happens even if I feel cheated about the situation but instead was greeted with a permanent ban message, I then tried to amend the situation by reaching out to the member of staff, in which he responded with a link to ban appeal section of the forums, not allowing me to rectify my mistake, as suggested in C2.3 .

Why should we unban you ?: Because I've had time to reflect on my actions and how it affects others just wanting good roleplay and also myself missing out on being a part of a good community. I started out on this server as a pizza delivery guy with barely enough money to eat or drink, to being a higher up in a whitelisted gang with millions flowing through my account. I've made so many friends and had experiences to remember with the surprise of learning something new about the city every so often. The amount of time and effort I've put in because of this wonderful community makes me feel like this is my second home. I've been a part of this community for many many months without ever being under the ban hammer and plan to never be under it again. I sincerely apologise for my actions and will never do it again. I feel like I've let the community down, my gang and myself. I've re-read through the community rules as well as the GTA rules just to refresh my memory and make me a better role player. I accept any further punishment you wish to give me if needed. Thank you for your time. I understand that a C.2.3 is the lowest of your priorities and I apologise for my actions.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there.

As much as I appreciate the effort you put into this appeal, combat logging is a serious offense and people take up a lot of staff´s time by breaking this rule. Therefore we have put in place that it can only be appealed after 1 month has passed since the ban was placed. 

Please do come back after the 19/11/21 and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back