What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Lewis jones_UNBAN - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis jones_UNBAN

Unban Appeal for Lewis jones_UNBAN 

In-game Name: lewis jones

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198358121316

Ban ID: !!rpuk5451!!

Reason given for your ban: PEGI

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: for being underage (17). its very pitty of me for joining a serious rp server and being immature and i apologize for not taking the server seriously. furthermore i took time to reflect upon my actions and i would like to join the server again its was a great experience while it lasted and i would like a second chance thank you.

Why should we unban you ?: im 18 now and i think i should be allowed back on the server its a great rp server and no other server is just quite like this one. it was a great experience while i was on and i would like to have another chance.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Well looking at your notes, you admitted to being 16 2 months ago so I do fail to see how you are suddenly 18. Either way, I really doubt that you have out grown sitting outside the police station making fart noises for your own amusement within that time frame either. 

Denied 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back