What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Hustler Gang - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Liam Johnson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Hustler Gang

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/21/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: Poor RP? RDM?

Please (in detail) describe the incident:

Myself and Jay Martinez responded to a panic alarm at Sandyshores, when we got there. The officer who panic'd wasn't there.

Myself and Jay decided to check Paleto. Upon arrival, we seen multiple blacked out cars which we assumed was the Hustler gang and pressed our panic in case we weren't able to after we got into the hospital. I ran in looking for Tommy once he checked in, ran into the room with the beds and was instantly fired upon without any form of RP. I am sick of death of this poor RP and RDMey ways that has been happening on the server lately not just with Hustlers but with other gangs.

This video attached just screams, 'Trojan Vending machine farm with little to 0 RP'

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/68793687/d1337Hle5c5H?invite=cr-MSxLUnAsMjk1MDEwMjYs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was apart of this scenario as Mazza Lini, i had radio intel informing myself and the rest of the Hustlers that armed police are coming to paleto bay hospital. Myself and those in these room, whilst having two officers hostage, wait for these armed officers to arrive. The roleplay story is that we must defend ourselves and complete what we have started. Those officers stormed in and have seen us with weapons, within a moments notice, they were shot down. 

Its unfortunate that your RP experience has been dreadful with other gangs, however we were not in any way targeting the police originally in RP. The police were simply an obstacle to eliminate, hence why i have mention the anticipation of the armed police officers. 

I had radio intel informing myself and the rest of the Hustlers that armed police are coming to paleto bay hospital.
You had radio intel? The hustlers that Bobby Deltas Police Character (Ryan Griffins) was processing, stated that the hustlers inside had no radio nor phone to communicate to hustlers of their whereabouts but you all just turned up 15 man deep with your spidey senses.

The roleplay story is that we must defend ourselves and complete what we have started. Those officers stormed in and have seen us with weapons, within a moments notice, they were shot down.
Your roleplay story is to shoot everyone who sees you with a firearm with 0 words spoken?

Its unfortunate that your RP experience has been dreadful with other gangs, however we were not in any way targeting the police originally in RP. The police were simply an obstacle to eliminate, hence why i have mention the anticipation of the armed police officers. 
Its not just my RP with other gangs, its all these gangs. I've had enough of it and I barely report anyone but this shit RP has got to stop, this is supposed to be a serious RP server but you've got loonytunes rolling around acting like a militia in Kabul with Compact Aks kidnapping, shooting and robbing police at every chance they got. There is no other RP from these gangs, they don't do anything else but rob and shoot police. 

I'm waiting on another clip from another officers POV to be rendered and that will be posted alongside this report.

More Poor RP from Hustlers at the same situation just around 5-10 minutes prior.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This hustler is running towards a Trojan officer with knuckledusters, hitting him when he has an MP5 aimed at him ready to shoot, NVL of life here. I'm certain a Triad got banned for the same reason.

(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

You're a gang on the server, that has a lot of privileges such as unique clothing that you have been waiting a long time for, your own turf, vehicle garage and your own bar when the gangs RP standard is as bad as this.

You had radio intel? The hustlers that Bobby Deltas Police Character (Ryan Griffins) was processing, stated that the hustlers inside had no radio nor phone to communicate to hustlers of their whereabouts but you all just turned up 15 man deep with your spidey senses.

I was involved in this scenario aswell however i didn't shoot a bullet. We had people use binoculars from a helicopter and also others around the back of the hospital checking through the windows incase of any hustlers being there. There was, and we radio'd it in to go there in a co-ordinated manner. No 'spidey senses' involved. Only thing i wanted to comment on.

We at the time had two officers hostage inside the hospital, they had just gotten up and was dropping their stuff at gun point. I was one of the hustlers outside I myself (along with other hustlers outside) said over radio that there was two officers entering the hospital with big guns. Due to their abrupt arrival we all assumed that one of the officers hostage had pressed their panic button and we was going to be met with force. So when two armed officers enter the room in the middle of the robbery our guys opened fire believing the same to happen back at them.

Props to the other officer for putting his hands up in attempt to either negotiate or surrender, but I believe in the heat of the moment of trying to prepare for the oncoming officers as well as keep eyes on the hostages everyone kept shooting.

For the situation in the second video although I wasn't there I heard over radio that they knew there was one officer inside with two of our members and they planned to rush all at once taking on the officer with over whelming numbers as you can see they did indeed push though with the one with knuckle dusters leading ahead thinking that the others where right behind him but they was lacking a little behind but all 5 others where armed with pistols.

I think this will be better to resolve this in teamspeak rather than over back and forth posts.

I wouldn't say that that is the best attitude to have towards it. Well at least we offered
Its the right attitude for it. Every single time that I've been in a liaison with any sort of gang. It ends up "I'm sorry, this won't happen again" then a day or so later its the exact same scenario or something even worse, nothing will get better on the server if people keep pretending it will get better after a short Liaison. This whole situation there was multiple rule breaks from a gang who is supposed to hold high quality roleplay.

After looking at your first video multiple times it is also quite clear that you did not even state in-game at all that you was breaching the building at all to even initiate any roleplay with whoever could have been inside, if you was responding to a panic from a officer that was there I assume you did a welfare check to try to get a response from the officer and if you didn't receive a response then you'd have to assume that they have either been kidnapped or killed.

You would think that if you was to enter a building where a situation like this could be taking place you would say something like "armed police entering the building if anyone is inside make yourself known" to which you would have received a response from one of the hustlers inside there for opening a opportunity for negotiations for the officers lives inside or even an organised breach when more officers arrive. But instead what you do is run inside without really saying a word guns drawn barging into rooms until you and the other officer walked in on two armed people trying to rob a officer at gunpoint.

Your roleplay story is to shoot everyone who sees you with a firearm with 0 words spoken?
Same could be said for you entering the building in video 1 with no real words said to people that could have been inside, then running into rooms guns drawn not expecting to get shot then running in on a active robbery.

Its not just my RP with other gangs, its all these gangs. I've had enough of it and I barely report anyone but this shit RP has got to stop, this is supposed to be a serious RP server but you've got loonytunes rolling around acting like a militia in Kabul with Compact Aks kidnapping, shooting and robbing police at every chance they got. There is no other RP from these gangs, they don't do anything else but rob and shoot police.
though you aren't just talking about hustlers in these experiences, but just so you and other police members know this is the first time in a while to my knowledge that we has a gang have robbed a cop. So from hearing that some cops are saying we are using them like "loot boxes" in my eyes is simply not true.

After looking at your first video multiple times it is also quite clear that you did not even state in-game at all that you was breaching the building at all to even initiate any roleplay with whoever could have been inside, if you was responding to a panic from a officer that was there I assume you did a welfare check to try to get a response from the officer and if you didn't receive a response then you'd have to assume that they have either been kidnapped or killed.
We were not responding to a panic button, we were checking Paleto Hospital for Tommy Anderson who was taken there by an Azteca. The officer you kidnapped (Ryan) pressed his panic alarm an hour before and we were since told it was resolved. We did not initiate as this is not ARMA. We did not attempt to Roleplay with anyone inside as we thought it was empty of any hostile threats due to no-one standing over Tommy Anderson at the front desk.

You would think that if you was to enter a building where a situation like this could of taken place you would say something like "armed police entering the building if anyone is inside make yourself known" to which you would have received a response from one of the hustlers inside there for opening a opportunity for negotiations for the officers lives inside or even an organised breach when more officers arrive. But instead what you do is run inside without really saying a word guns drawn barging into rooms until you and the other officer walked in on two armed people trying to rob a officer at gunpoint.
Are you quoting police training on an Out of Character Player Report? As I said above, we believed no-one was inside. Just because we didn't scream Armed police, entering the building patter. Doesn't mean you can straight up open fire on anyone and everyone because in your 'Roleplay story' you tend to shoot anyone with 0 RP.

Same could be said for you entering the building in video 1 with no real words said to people that could have been inside, then running into rooms guns drawn not expecting to get shot then running in on a active robbery.
We had no idea that there was a massive hostage taking and robbery inside, you could've easily had your boys speak to us regarding hostages inside. Or you could've been shouting to us whilst we were wandering around trying to find where the beds were but you didn't, you decided to open fire to kill everyone and anyone who walked through those doors with a firearm as it is clear that you didn't want to RP. Not once did we fire in my clip until we were fired upon. Jay was fired upon first with 0 words. Ryan Griffins also told me that you ran in screaming 'Hands up, Hands up' then you shot him, placed him in the bed and as soon as he was awake from the bed that you robbed him? Hands up, Hands up? Not really a strong point of high quality RP on a Serious RP Server. Kinda reminds me of 'Hands up or die' from ARMA. 

Though you aren't just talking about hustlers in these experiences, but just so you and other police members know this is the first time in a while to my knowledge that we has a gang have robbed a cop. So from hearing that some cops are saying we are using them like "loot boxes" in my eyes is simply not true.
Nope, I know from OOC that your gang has robbed plenty of cops and provided good RP, Billy Stevens comes to mind. Anytime he has robbed a cop recently, it was been Roleplayed at the highest standard.

Will not be commenting further as this is going back and forth.

Time to wrap this one up.

Lets start with the first video. When the police officers enter the room with the Hustlers gang members in the not a word is spoken. Moments later one Hustler gang member starts to shoot the cops still with nothing being said. After this one of the officers holds his hands up and the other one opens fire. A few "Hands up" are said at this point but I think you where a bit late for that. Just because you have previously attacked officers it doesn't give you the right to shoot every officer which walks through that door. It is also up to the officers whether they state they are entering a building or not. The is no server rule behind this saying they should.

The person which shoots first breaking the (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) rule is Ryan Carling.

Now onto the second video which was posted. One person is seen charging at an officer with a set of Knuckle Dusters while the officer is equipped with a SMG. Now unless you are some sort of terrorist or psychopath I very much doubt you would charge at an officer like this. Whether you was all supposed to all go into that room at once or not you would have much chance with a Knuckle Duster. 

The person which charges at the office with the Knuckle Duster breaking the (G2.4) Value of Life rule is Lyfer Chau.

Final comments

Ryan Carling you will be receiving a 1 week ban as you have been banned for (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) within the pass 6 months. 

Lyfer Chau you will be receiving a 24 hour ban in line with the fair ban system for breaking rule (G2.4) Value of Life.

Liam when posting future reports please report the players breaking rules and not a full gang. As this report could of been linked to just 1/2 people. I believe you may have done this as you was upset to what happened. You are given 24 hours to report so use this time to reflect on what happened and report the relevant people.

Thank you for making this report.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back