What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 858 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Macs

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 858

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/24/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 03:58AM

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was going around on my bike conducting covert policing when i stopped to chat with (858) as he asked me about my bike, after showing him the bike and its capabilities he proceeds to kick me off. I then point my firearm at him and tell him to stop.. I then notice him draw a blade so i warn him to cease or he will be shot. He didnt listen even with a weapon being pointed at him and proceeds to kill me, and dump me

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

WILL SEND TO ADMIN INVOLVED IN A PM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
this was me in the clip my side of it https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/4FOAGLzYmrOJq/YXS4qGsPVD9v

one he didn't stop me that is false and a lie.

he pulls a gun but doesn't tell me to "stop"

before I had chance to dump you you respawned

I kicked you of your bike because I wanted to steal it as a form of rp then as I am role playing a crazy guy I stab you when you pull out a gun.

remembering my character was given so many anti biotics as a kid he now doesn't feel pain as much as your average person.

this was me in the clip my side of it https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/4FOAGLzYmrOJq/YXS4qGsPVD9v

one he didn't stop me that is false and a lie.

he pulls a gun but doesn't tell me to "stop"

before I had chance to dump you you respawned

I kicked you of your bike because I wanted to steal it as a form of rp then as I am role playing a crazy guy I stab you when you pull out a gun.

remembering my character was given so many anti biotics as a kid he now doesn't feel pain as much as your average person.
I have sent the admin the footage I do tell you to stop. I’m not even including the footage of you driving around on ur bike abit later shouting fa**ot at police as I’d rather u just learn the lesson of nvm and not get u a perm ban

This player has been permanently banned for someone separate.

The ruling here was going to be for NVL and RDM. If a robbery of a bike is what you were going for @LeRoyBrownthen you would have done that and went wouldnt you. But instead, you decide to ignore the gun and also then even take to try and dump him. This whole "dump" everyone you get down is pathetic and childish. You got the bike you wanted, you hurt the guy you could have gone... but no as with most of these you just need even more of a win by dumping him. 

Completely unnecessary and proves to me your not here to provide good quality roleplay and a fun experience for both sides. You just care for yourself. 

This will be noted on his ban already if he tries to appeal. Thanks for your report, sorry for the delay in handling it. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back