What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - sikfliks - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sikfliks

Unban Appeal for sikfliks 

In-game Name: Vinny Brown

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198178100154

Ban ID: !!rpuk6007!!

Reason given for your ban: Saying the word 'RETARDED'.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Someone in the chat said they got killed while being afk. So he was saying that is FAIL RP to someone. Then another person said you shouldn't be afk and that if you need to go do something log off. I said that it's 'RETARDED' to log off if you need to go do something for few minutes like open a door. For that I got banned without even warning or anything so that made me angry. Also I didn't call anyone 'RETARDED' directly so I didn't intend on offending anyone by it.

Why should we unban you ?: Because it's my first offense. Also, I have gone over the rules section and will do my best to not break any in the future. I know I reacted a bit badly towards the ban itself but that was just me going in defensive mode from anger. I spent about two weeks of grinding the server so it made me bit frustrated. I apolagise. I fully understand why that word can be offensive to some and will not use it in future.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
3 day lock due to messaging devs and staff privately to look at your unban appeal, please read the unban appeal rules during these 3 days.

Hello there @sikfliks,

We have waited three days because you messaged someone regarding your unban appeal, now let's get this started:

I hope you do understand that this community is a safe space for everyone and words like that should not be used.

I can see you have put some effort into your unban appeal and taken the correct steps to reform yourself.

What would you do differently if you would find yourself in a similar situation in the future if you were given another chance on the server?

I would try to word things in a better way that doesn't involve negative words. I would also try to be helpful to the situation instead of cause more drama. I know what I did was wrong and just want a second chance. RPUK is my favourite server on FiveM and I wish to play on it for many months and maybe even years. Like I mentioned previously I will not use offensive words in the future because they can have negative effect on others. Thanks @Masis

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @sikfliks,

I will go ahead and process this unban. Please note that any similar ban to this one within the next three months will land you right back here again, with very little chance of getting unbanned again.

Please take the time to have a good read over our server rules again before returning to the server.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back