What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - muadomar19 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

muadomar19

Banned
Unban Appeal for muadomar19 

In-game Name: Boofy Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199157588639

Ban ID: rpuk#4764

Reason given for your ban: c2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: This ban came when I was skinning an animal continuously in a car with a few friends. I figured as I was skinning the animal whilst inside the car this can be seen as “processing items through walls and windows” falling
under exploitation rule C2.2.

Why should we unban you ?:  At the time I didn't see the extent of my action however I have taken the time out to understand and appreciate what I had done. As I thought I wasn't ruining the RP experience for anyone else I naively thought that doing this way of hunting would be alright. I now understand that it was a complete exploit and in hindsight, I should have never done that. I sincerely apologise to the dev and staff team that worked hard to bring this server to how amazing it is. I will take full responsibility for what I have done and make no excuses for my ban, just want a second chance. I have made great connections within the city and I truly care for RP and don't want to cut my journey short.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You will have to sit out 6 months before your unban appeals will even be considered, simply due to the fact that the rule you broke and the action you've done were very severe and as I previously stated threatened our entire server economy. Therefore you are free to re-appeal 6 months from the time of your ban.
This was on your last appeal.

It has not been 6 months.

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back