What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Dex chan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chino Dex

Unban Appeal for Dex chan 

In-game Name: Dexter Chan

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199012673505

Ban ID: 4769

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned for C2.2 - Exploiting - Using an exploit in processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. This was done via hunting where i was skinning a deer within a vehicle continuously.

Why should we unban you ?: The time away from RPUK has effected me significantly, i have failed to enjoy other servers and have always gravitated to the hope of coming back on to RPUK. Not too long ago i was surprised to see a gif of me on tweedle. A lot of people reached out to me to tell me about this. I was shocked to hear this and even more so regretful that i wasnt there to witness me on tweedle. I still keep in contact with the many friends i have made on the server and always reminisce about my time on the server. I started this unban appeal with deep regret in the choices i have made and have used the time away to reflect on my actions and change for the future.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You will have to sit out 6 months before your unban appeals will even be considered, simply due to the fact that the rule you broke and the action you've done were very severe and as I previously stated threatened our entire server economy. Therefore you are free to re-appeal 6 months from the time of your ban.
Please wait out the 6 months. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back