What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Halloween Themed Scavenger Hunt

Niamh

There will be a Halloween Themed Scavenger Hunt on the 29th of Oct at 9pm.​

Fancy dress is recommend but not required there will be a prize for scariest outfit.​

Expect Tricks and Treats​

Halloween_Scavenger_Hunt.jpg

​

The starting location will be posted to twiddle,​

We don't take any responsibility damaged to personal items or injury in this event.​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Niamh
A Massive Thanks to you (and everyone who helped you out for organizing this event). Hope everyone enjoyed it, I know I had a blast.

It was quite the hassle getting everything arranged in time for the event to start but we managed to get it all sorted (albeit with a bit of magic).

As a thank you for your efforts we will be awarding you with priority queuing for a few weeks.

Besides that you and all of your helpers (once you get me the list) will each get to chose one Halloween mask which will be permanently added to your personal wardrobes.

Again Thanks all of you for all your Efforts! We hope to see more creative stuff like this in the future.

Who knows what kind of festivities december will bring 🙂

@Niamh
A Massive Thanks to you (and everyone who helped you out for organizing this event). Hope everyone enjoyed it, I know I had a blast.

It was quite the hassle getting everything arranged in time for the event to start but we managed to get it all sorted (albeit with a bit of magic).

As a thank you for your efforts we will be awarding you with priority queuing for a few weeks.

Besides that you and all of your helpers (once you get me the list) will each get to chose one Halloween mask which will be permanently added to your personal wardrobes.

Again Thanks all of you for all your Efforts! We hope to see more creative stuff like this in the future.

Who knows what kind of festivities december will bring 🙂
Thank so much for all the help!

And that's so nice of you!! Thank you from everyone! 😄

@Niamh Thank you for the event, it was a great time playing psycho doctor 😂 Everyone thinks I went crazy.

I already was crazy.  🙂

Back