What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Adamrob1994 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamrob1994

Unban Appeal for Adamrob1994 

In-game Name: Billy Jackson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198134564208

Ban ID: &&rpuk5519&&

Reason given for your ban: C1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: as my previous appeal stated I was originally banned for combat logging witch I was unbanned for today to find out I have been banned again for C1.6 witch I have no idea what for.. I have been advised to re appeal as some more questions need to be asked

Why should we unban you ?: unsure to why I have been re Banned after being unbanned as I haven't even been able to get into the city

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Unban Appeal for Adamrob1994 

In-game Name: Billy Jackson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198134564208

Ban ID: &&rpuk5519&&

Reason given for your ban: C1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: as my previous appeal stated I was originally banned for combat logging witch I was unbanned for today to find out I have been banned again for C1.6 witch I have no idea what for.. I have been advised to re appeal as some more questions need to be asked

Why should we unban you ?: unsure to why I have been re Banned after being unbanned as I haven't even been able to get into the city

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes
Can you please provide the correct steam ID. 

Do you play in a house with other people? Or do you have anything you would like to admit to us from the get go to do with sharing accounts?

Well as explained to other staff we do have two households connected to the same IP, broadband and there is 5 People playing 1 Sister 3 Brothers and myself we do not share accounts and we all have our own desktops. 

Well as explained to other staff we do have two households connected to the same IP, broadband and there is 5 People playing 1 Sister 3 Brothers and myself we do not share accounts and we all have our own desktops. 
Where did you explain this to other staff?

Do you have a ticket number or something you can tell me?

Hi Charles 

I Closed them about a week ago to clear my discord and not sure how to get them back.

We have all been in a TeamSpeak With with a couple of members of staff and explained the situation a number of times

to be told I need to re appeal as further questions need to be asked 

Hi Charles 

I Closed them about a week ago to clear my discord and not sure how to get them back.

We have all been in a TeamSpeak With with a couple of members of staff and explained the situation a number of times

to be told I need to re appeal as further questions need to be asked
You should have been sent a DM if you have opened a ticket wth the transcript attached. Whats your discord name and id?? 

Hi Charles 

yes I know but I have closed/cleared these so they aren't on my discord anymore 

Adam#3674

Hi Charles 

yes I know but I have closed/cleared these so they aren't on my discord anymore 

Adam#3674
Okay so please explain everything you know/have here. 

You play in the same house as multiple people are any of them banned for any specific reason?

Tell me everything you can here so we can try help out.

Hi Charles 

So All I Know is Myself and Aaron McGrath Where banned due to us Combat Logging My sister was also banned through the IP ban but didn't brake any rules  But later spoke to staff on Team Speak to have that resolved. I made my appeal and so did Aaron and we both where granted to be unbanned to find ourselves still banned as more questions needed to be asked and I had to do another appeal One of the Staff On Team Speak Did mention it was unusual for them to see so many users on the same IP but as I explained every account is accounted for between both households. 

Before we can proceed, I'm going to need you to provide a list of every account that you have on your network that also plays on our servers. 

Please do so in the following format; 

Character Name:

Steam ID:

Relation to you/your household:

Ok no problem

All below are on same network between both households

Myself 

in game name - Billy Jackson

Steam Id - 76561198134564202

Aaron McGrath - Partner 

in game Name - James King 

Steam Id - 76591198928313584

Courtney - Sister 

In game Game - Charlotte Lowe

Steam id - 76561199126408894

Charlie - Brother 

In game name - Charlie

Steam id https://steamcommunity.com/id/charlie2250/

Thankyou, are you able to confirm whether all accounts are played on the same computer or whether you have individual computers? 

I Can Confirm that everyone plays on their own individual computers  

Okay, sorry this is taking so long. We are having to jump through a lot of hoops here to find out whats actually happening.

First, im going to need you to explain your setup between You (Billy) and (James) Im going to use character names to make it easier for me. I want to you if you share PC, accounts or anything you may have shared in the past. 

Then, i need you to explain these other accounts:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199203593521/

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199205006797/

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199208324709/

Now, also answer honestly. Have you ever tried to ban evade or log on with a different steam in the past?

Hi Charles 

Yes I will be 100% Honest those accounts are mine. I do have another account on steam the other two I made after the ban was in place but only used them to see if there was a problem my end when my unban appeal was accepted to see if there was a problem my end I didn't intend to ban evade and I apologise if I've made this situation more complicated 

So Myself (Billy) have my own computer Setup and so dose Aaron (James) we have never Shared Computers. always had our own systems 

Hi Charles 

Yes I will be 100% Honest those accounts are mine. I do have another account on steam the other two I made after the ban was in place but only used them to see if there was a problem my end when my unban appeal was accepted to see if there was a problem my end I didn't intend to ban evade and I apologise if I've made this situation more complicated 

So Myself (Billy) have my own computer Setup and so dose Aaron (James) we have never Shared Computers. always had our own systems 
Have you shared ANY other accounts in the past that you know of? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back