What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Candice - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floob

Unban Appeal for Candice 

In-game Name: Candice Crystal Long

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198807273955

Ban ID: !!rpuk5576!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to NVL. I was approached by an armed police officer, who instructed me to stop running. My character had just stabbed a police officer, so had no intent to stop running. I didn't look behind me, nor did he announce himself as armed police, therefore I was unaware he had his weapon drawn. I didn't hear his first call out to me as he was on whisper, and by then I had already started running down the alleyway. I figured he would chase me down, and I had no intent to surrender myself, so I made a tactical decision to wait around the corner and ambush him with a knife. So i was banned under G2.4 Value of Life due to the fact I had just stabbed people who had weapons pointed at me, if this would of been anywhere else other than close proximity i wouldn't of even attempted it but close or not i can see why i was banned for G2.4.

Why should we unban you ?: The reason why I believe I should be unbanned is because I have put a lot of time and effort into this server developing my character and making fun scenarios for the people that i roleplay with, i know i messed up by stabbing Barry and i can promise you nothing of the sort will ever happen again. I know if i was to be unbanned i would be on my very last chance and because of how much this server means to me I wouldn't jeopardise that chance. The rules are in place for a reason they keep it fun and enjoyable for all and when the rules are broken it ruins other peoples experience and that's something i never want to do. It should be an immersive experience where its as close to the real world as possible.
Over the past 8 months of being part of this community i have loved being part of it.
It has never been my intention to cause harm or ruin other peoples roleplaying experience, if i was to get unbanned i can assure you i will never put myself into another scenario where its even remotely controversial. I want to get back to having a fun time on the server and roleplaying with everyone.
I would like to think the character Candice is one that people get a long with and that adds a lot to the server, i will continue to develop her and make her grow by thinking of new ideas and new ways for the character to make other peoples time playing more enjoyable.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Candice

Whilst i fully get that your character has been a important one for the triads and generally for the server what you need to remember is that your actions will effect and influence EVERYONE else in that gang/group. People will always follow, this is where you have to be a bit more sensible than most people being a figure like that. 

I am sure that we all know you have and can provide good RP and that i dont think is something we doubt however there always has to be a line at some point. Your play style and the way you act generally always seems to be on that line waiting to fall either side of the line. This is what we cannot allow and the fact that you have already been banned for that exact same rule break is obviously what has got you this perm ban. 

You have answered a few of the questions we usually would ask however i want to know however in your 8 months in the server you have made a big impression, from a staff side all for the wrong reasons. How do we know you can just switch that off now and not be controversial? 

Hey @Charles Vane thanks for the quick reply. 

I guess you can't know for sure, I could only really show you that I wont fall close to that line again and actually be far above it, actions speak far louder than words and if you give me this chance to show you that I will not falter again I will do my best to be a member of your community that you are proud of, and will not come to staffs attention for the wrong reasons. I assure I will alter my play style and the way I conduct my character to where staff and nobody else views me as a potential problem. I will keep both my feet firmly planted on the good side of the line. This community means a lot to me and I really don't want to say goodbye to it, I promise if you give me one last chance I will not disappoint you.

It's not so much as I will be "switching off" what is making my character controversial, it's more that I have had the time to think and reflect on the choices I have made during my time on the server, asking myself why I have put myself in to situations, how could I have handled it better. I realise that my triad Character is an influential one and my RP should set an example. If I was to be unbanned I would spend most of my time creating fun and silly RP scenarios for people to enjoy. I will calm down the way Candice is played, she will be less of an angry gang member who is ready to fight for her family and more of a mothering role to her family, spending more time on home turf and helping those who are new to the city.

Last edited by a moderator:
Candice, you have already been given that golden second chance from a perm ban to think and reflect on the choices that you made on the server, yet you continued to keep the playstyle of being on the edge of right and wrong and you crossed it multiple times after your permanent ban. Looking into your record to be more accurate, you was warned twice after your permanent ban, not many people get that luxury and yet you still carried on which then resulted in this ban. With all this considered I would straight up deny this appeal and tell you to wait the full 6 months before you can appeal since it's a second permanent ban that you have received. However I am going to take into consideration the impact that you have had on players in the community.

I will not be unbanning you today, as I feel that you blew many chances that you was given and you need to learn and understand that your actions have consequences no matter how influential you may be. 

Denied. 

You can appeal on 7/12/2021 - That will have been 3 months since your ban date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back