What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Memebrship

if i get mebership well that give me  faster login time so i dont need to queue up 
You don't get any benefits from donating, except some new features on our website and a different tag on TS/Discord. Donating is totally up for you to decide.

You don't get any benefits from donating, except some new features on our website and a different tag on TS/Discord. Donating is totally up for you to decide.
that one thing should be a thing the real true support off the sever should get that benefit 

that one thing should be a thing the real true support off the sever should get that benefit 
no it shouldn't, rather have good RP'ers than people that are shit but rich

no it shouldn't, rather have good RP'ers than people that are shit but rich
Eh, I agree that it shouldn't be a thing, but this isn't why. You're implying that having money = shit rp. There is nothing to suggest that just because you can afford priority queue, that the quality of the server would drop. There's no correlation between the amount of money you have & are willing to spend on the server and your ability to RP.

The real reason why it shouldn't be a thing is that it's just plain unfair. There's no reason why someone who has the ability to spend money outside of the game should get in the server quicker, it alienates users and makes them feel like they have to pay.

You're implying that having money = shit rp.
i'm not?
All i'm saying is that i would rather have a person that doesn't have the spare money to buy such a thing to play, than have a rich person buy it and then come on to provide some "hands up or die" shit as his RP
if we look at it money wise both sides of the "spectrum" when it comes to that sort of thing can be quite poor at RP'ing

All i'm saying is that i would rather have a person that doesn't have the spare money to buy such a thing to play, than have a rich person buy it and then come on to provide some "hands up or die" shit as his RP
What stops the person who doesn't have the spare money from coming on to provide "hands up or die" as his RP? Saying it would be more likely isn't true, because there's nothing to say those who can afford it would be any worse than those who can't, so whilst those who can afford it would be more common on the server, they aren't necessarily going to provide a worse experience than those who can't.

The point is, there's no correlation between those who have the money and those who don't when it comes to RP quality, so the argument of "paid queue is bad because it will cause shit RP" doesn't hold water. Realistically, were you to add paid queue, the quality of RP would more than likely be the exact same due to the lack of causation, which is why it boils down to it just being unfair to add a paid queue, and would give you a "class" system of sorts, which is just a negative thing to have on any RP server.

Either way, this is all just semantics anyway. I just dislike seeing people see others say the same thing and repeat it, because unless you hold the belief that those who can afford £x a month are going to be worse at RP purely for that reason, the argument doesn't make sense.

With everyone back to work/studies and no more lockdown, queue times are a lot lower anyway if any

Back