What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 100 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeikkQ

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Veikko Knight

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 100

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/28/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2227

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was doing neighbourhood policing. Checking Halloween events out what do we have. I noticed a guy there had chat with him when he ask to put my hands up. I did comply and give my taser. Next, I was dropping my radio when I was knocked on the floor for reason I think the server was slow. He decides to shoot me for no RP reason at all. I don't want to be a guy who gives criminals stuff. I try to comply since gear is free and I Was not literally not losing anything but he still decides to shoot me and try to dump me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxkfciprlQE

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

In regards to this report I would like to state that when you got possessed due to the Halloween event I thought it was you ragdolling to hide the fact that you were pressing your panic button, I did not know at the time that the possessed feature was even in the server. When talking about the situation as a whole clearly I was trying to rob you which is shown pretty clearly in the video, your sporadic movements put me a bit on edge as I stated before thinking it was you attempting to hide a panic and also when I ask for your taser you and I ask "why are you fucking about with all these movements" you press your sessionheads bind, there is nothing wrong with what I was doing here I was robbing you and that was the end of it to what I can see there is no FailRP here as I was RPing the situation out thinking that you were trying to hide a panic press through an exploit so I shot you. After the situation you did not ask me to come to a TS room which shows that you did not really want to resolve this situation and wanted to come here instead. Also when it comes to you "not wanting to be the guy who gives crims weapons" police have been told that they need to drop shit and not try and get themselves out of it by secretly keeping their weapons on them.

Heyy mate. The thing is here you assumed a lot of things. If you think some is exploiting record it and report it. Just because you assumed I will try to exploit win the situation you kind of ruined the RP scenario. I did drop my taser as soon as you gave me a chance to give me chance on my inventory. I drop everything you asked. Like you probably know while having hands up you can't check what you have on your inventory. For me I don't look at what I have on my kit and what I do carry since basic kit PNC, ASAP, Flashlight since they are all always in there and I spend 80-90% of my time on sever as a police officer. It's more of what would rob a random cop how does it make sense.  (not that is the point of the report since it meta of server)  

I did drop what you asked and you assumed I'm an officer who will try to save equipment (what is free for me)   

In my opinion, these clips show a killing with very poor RP, which is then covered up by 'oh well I thought you were breaking a rule'.

Even if VeikkQ HAD been exploiting to hide him pressing his panic button, you should still continue with the situation and provide high-quality RP. Giving shit RP on the account of thought someone had broken a rule isn't an excuse that is going to wash. The supposed rulebreak should be dealt with after and should not affect your RP

At the end of the day, VeikkQ was complying with all of your demands, and was in the process of dropping everything you had asked him to do. You then execute him with very minimal RP becuase you believed him to breaking a rule.

Had you not been so quick to pull the trigger and kill him, you may have been able to figure out that he was falling over due to his trick-or-treating. VeikkQ had no time to explain himself, and you jumped to conclusions, killing him, in my opinion, without high quality RP.

Action Taken - Jonny Moony - 32190 - (G1.2) 1 Day Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back