What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Hustler Gang - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coozer

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ju Long

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Hustler Gang

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/28/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 100

What best describes this incident ?: Meta gaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Last night myself and a few other members of the triads took a member of the Hustler's hostage,We noticed some strange background noises coming from his mic We thought it sounded like fellow members of the Hustler's talking in discord The longer we held the member of the hustlers for The more they continue to metagame, You can hear the member of the Hustler's named Michael in the background on discord saying "ive just told them all to get out of colours" and "our roof" "i dont give a fuck"

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/VNckQYm7wAA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Not sure why the time messed up and it wont let me edit but this happened around 1 AM

i recently got a new headset and microphone and was testing it out and hadn't configured my mic sensitivity yet, the words that you can hear are through my radio that i had on while in the car coming through my microphone. You can even hear the radio beep coming from me when Michael says "i've just told mal to get out of colours" and when he says "our roof"

Like Dave said he's bought a new headset and microphone and was having trouble with it all night to a point where our own voices feeding back over the radio, Will post a few clips of me talking to Frankie and mal in person and on radio, the last clip will you show the extent of the issues where we could hear Junior for a very short time coming through our radio. Sadly my medal didn't pick up my voice talking on the radio(only talking in person worked) but the radio clicks and convo going back and forth clearly shows I was talking on radio.

If you wish to talk about it more on teamspeak ill be more than happy too.

https://medal.tv/clips/69709011/d1337CZs5dMH?invite=cr-MSxSWGYsMTUzMDgzNjks 

https://medal.tv/clips/69709485/d1337m46g6cc?invite=cr-MSxzam8sMTUzMDgzNjks

Below clip shows the feedback issues

https://medal.tv/clips/69709802/d1337QXgAnBs?invite=cr-MSxKcHosMTUzMDgzNjks

First of all @jakes @Maljenko, can we avoid responding to reports with comments that add no real substance or value to the ongoing debate. The points you chimed in with, had already been put across in a mature manner. The following 2 comments from yourselves were unnecessary and childish.

My advice would be, whenever a report against a large group of players goes up, nominate a few of the more senior and mature gang members to comment. This will allow it to be dealt with more effectively.

As per the actual report, I understand the concerns that @Coozerand other Triads have regarding the OOC comms. However I think it is fair to say that in this situation it is down to a techincal mishap with a new headset, as opposed to any organised wrongdoing between the hustlers.

I don't see there being any rules broken by the Hustlers here, however thank you for reporting it. Please do not let this discourage you from filing future reports if you witness rulebreaks.

I would also like to remind the Triads in this video, that if you believe a rule is being broken in front of you, try to avoid discussing it in voice, with leading questions that are designed to let him know that you think he is breaking a rule. This is bordering on 'ruleplay' Continue with the RP as normal, and then deal with it after. 😃

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back