What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Tommy dickfingers - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy dickfingers

Unban Appeal for Tommy dickfingers 

In-game Name: ivor hardy

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199083106574

Ban ID: !!rpuk6056!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: There was a power cut at my home then when it come back on i was banned how is this right please tell me i was messing with the police then when my car died i got out to talk then power cut then when i come bk on i was banned

Why should we unban you ?: because its a act of god i can not control a power cut so yanoe

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Unban Appeal for Tommy dickfingers 

In-game Name: ivor hardy

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199083106574

Ban ID: !!rpuk6056!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: There was a power cut at my home then when it come back on i was banned how is this right please tell me i was messing with the police then when my car died i got out to talk then power cut then when i come bk on i was banned

Why should we unban you ?: because its a act of god i can not control a power cut so yanoe

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes
Firstly, as this is a C2.3 you will have to wait 1 month before appealing this ban.

Secondly, i suggest you use your next one to be honest with us

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back