What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Halloween Event!

JackJohnson

Investor
Investor
**Halloween Event from tonight - I know its not over just yet (last round) but here we go anyway**

I didn't last very long personally in the event, however the parts I didn't take part in I did watch on the Fathers stream. Basically I just wanted to take this opportunity to say a massive well done to all the staff team and development team as a whole! I can only imagine the work that must've went into this, and the short time they had to put it all since the inspiration (The TV show) became so popular only a short time again. 

Yes there was 1 or 2 small issues, like all things with FiveM - FiveM wasn't built for 200+ people to be involved so heavily like this all at once & all things considered I think it was an amazing event, really well handled by everyone involved from what I seen! The staff team and development team deserve every bit of praise they get for what they have built with RPUK, not just with this event, with everything. Everyone that had anything to do with organizing this event tonight deserves the biggest of congratulations from the RPUK community! 

Feel free for anyone else to have some input what they thought of the event in the comments of this? And any funny screenshots etc... you have, let me see them 🙂

I gotta say to everyone who was involved in making it a thing (even the ginger person, @Paint) that the event was so fun and I'm very impressed with how well organised it was especially with it being made in only 24 hours. Hope to see something similar next year 0_0

was alot of fun even with the 2 server crashes all the team made sure to keep everyone involved as much as possible, have to also mention Father augustus has 10/10 rp and could not of thought of a better person to host the event was awesome to be involved in such a cool event and the clue you gave away in the halloween theme on my phone i knew days before and could not wait for this to happen! thanks so much for everyone that took the time to make this event what it was and really hope to see this back again!

Back