What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 166, 425 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzie Blue

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kenzie Blue

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 166, 425

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/11/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2

What best describes this incident ?: Power gaming & Fail RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We broke into the PD and were taking pictures inside, we ran into a lone cop that we decided to hold up.. we proceeded to tell him to drop everything he has which he does, shortly after another officer runs into the room with a tazer drawn and just straight tazes me, no RP nothing said, literally 0 care that his fellow officer has a knife to his neck (425).. my friend William managed to stab the officer with the tazer and incapacitate him, he then moves back behind the original officer and tells him to place his hands back up, that officer then decides to restrain William even tho he had a knife to his throat, I then proceed to attempt to stab the officer and incapacitate William in the process then I stabbed the officer and made my escape, I did try to sort this out in TS but there attitude was something I was not willing to deal with, they just wanted the win and they clearly would go to any lengths to achieve it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/69953570/d1337RTZ5SHB?invite=cr-MSw5cXUsNzg4OTYwNyw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Kenzie 

I am PC Ozzy (425) I was the one that tazed you 

I will be speaking from my point of view and the other officer will speak from his side 

We had reports of people in MRPD in which myself and P/PC Garrett responded and began clearing MRPD which I would like to point out in the main hub of police on the island 

I had cleared the bottom floor and moved up to the second floor and saw you holding P/PC Garrett at Knifepoint to which I immediately responded by tazing you please note the way a tazer works:

The X26 which is the model we have fires 2 small probes into your body it then delivers a powerful electric current at around 50,000 volts at around 19 pulses a second for approximately 5 seconds this results in all the muscles in your body contracting so that you cannot move and naturally you will fall to the ground because of this as you are temporally paralysed  

Effectively you lose control of your body that means my decision to fire my X26 tazer at you was of minimal risk to my other officer and it was my honest belief that this was the best course of action with the minimal decision timing I had 

I had not spotted your friend as he was either hidden next to the door or blocked by the door frame when I made my decision to fire 

the other officer will comment on the other points you made 

as for our attitude we were calm in TS and came when requested to which you came in and was extremely hostile we showed no attitude when we tried to explain to you but you decided we were lying and neither myself or my other officer appreciate this and said to your mate that we are willing to speak to you again after you have calmed down and I will be uploading a video and attaching it shortly showing our conversation

Edit: Video of the Liazon: https://youtu.be/QaBtD1ZTXHE

The X26 which is the model we have fires 2 small probes into your body it then delivers a powerful electric current at around 50,000 volts at around 19 pulses a second for approximately 5 seconds this results in all the muscles in your body contracting so that you cannot move and naturally you will fall to the ground because of this as you are temporally paralysed  
Yes this might make sense if I was in clear sight of you, I intentionally positioned my self so the police officer was body blocking me which is clearly shown in the clip.

Just running into a hostage situation without working out whether that was the best thing for you to do or even a safe thing to do.. or I don't know maybe RP'ing the situation (Which would've been fun for everyone) 

Instead you just ran in no idea what was going on and fired off your tazer, I'm sure you guys aren't trained to just sprint into situations and taze the first guy you lay eyes on.

When it comes to the situation with TS I didn't agree with your version of events and I felt my POV showed that what you were trying to say wasn't true.. then the officer said "are you calling me a lier" to which I responded yes, to which he then said well this Liason is over, so because I wasn't willing to accept his version of events he ended the Liason and I left.

Hello Kenzie I am P/Pc Garrett, in the liaison your attitude was of someone who had already made up there mind you were right concerning the RP and nothing else. I told you and your friend after Ozzy Tazed you I tried to put you in cuffs using the wheel which takes a few seconds. unfortunately your friend ran in front of me and I ended up restraining him instead. Now if you would like to discuss this again I am prepared to do so.

@Kenzie Blue

Hi Kenzie,

You were in clear sight of me at least in my eyes as proven by the shot I took which made contact with you. it was not known to be a hostage situation I was clearing the building I saw thru the window you holding my partner at knifepoint and as per Card Alpha also known as Rules of Engagement I had the right to not only taze you but I was also within my rights to use lethal force but I utilized the non-lethal option as it was what I had drawn and available 

so yes I acted as I was trained to do

and to quote Card Alpha 

"Lethal Force can be used when you HONESTLY BELIEVE there is imminent risk to life or limb" 

It's not like you're locked into those actions once you choose to initiate them, we had the situation back under control and we told you to place your hands back up and you still decided to click restrain, you had no way of defending your self and the only option you had left was to restrain.

I was stood back up by that time as the tazer effects had worn off, and I still had a knife in my hand

and no I already tried to sort this with you in TS and like I said the moment you didn't like that I didn't agree with what you said you ended the Liason and as for saying I had already made up my mind when I came in, that's not true, if it was I wouldn't have tried to talk to you in the first place and go through the situation, you were trying to force your opinions on me and when I challenged you, you ended the Liason.. I'm not going to sit in a TS channel with someone that clearly doesn't want to even attempt to see things from another persons point of view cause then it's just a one sided Liason, I did try to sort it you ended the Liason I don't want to attempt to go over it again.

and @PC Ozzy the fact that you didn't "see" William when he was stood right in front of the doors when you first approached and was in clear sight the entire time confuses me, he wasn't hiding in the corner when you first entered, in fact by the time I could see you he was stood right next to the officer we were holding up.

and you say I was in clear sight of you when you entered the room or .. at least in your eyes, maybe upload your POV so we can see that I was in clear view, or that you didn't see William, but even then to just run in alone not say a word and taze me is a bit strange, where's the RP in that .. it's just winning, it's boring it achieves nothing.. I attempted to setup a good RP situation which more than likely would've ended up with me in prison but it would've been worth it, it's a RP server not cop and robbers.

@Kenzie Blue

unfortunately I haven't got my POV

I came thru the doors and saw you next to my other officer with a knife I was unsure of your intentions apart from the fact you were an imminent threat and I acted accordingly unfortunately you decided to make yourself a threat and I utlized my tazer by shooting at your centre of mass which is proven by the fact you got tazed so it means your body was exposed by the fact the barbs contacted you. 

and please see attached in the earlier comment the video of you in liason... 

Let me start this off by saying, this is a mess. On so many levels this is a mess.

Firstly, your breaking into the main police station in the city and then decide to hold up a police officer. In no world would you ever win in that scenario, in the mechanics and what is possible in the server, yes. You may have been able to shoot your way out or you may have got lucky and been able to escape however talking about they just wanted the win in this scenario is a bit pointless. Police, will always win there. Its a locked building that they have the keys too and you decide to rob an officer in there. Plain silly criminal behavior.

Now there are a few things that i do believe here. I do believe that @PC Ozzywould have only seen the 1 person which was you @Kenzie Blueand i believe your body is positioned where he would have had a center mass shot on you at that point proven by the fact that the tazer worked.  Yes, you had a knife to the guy but 50,000 volts is enough to make that not a threat. Then onto the restraining, i also believe he attempted to restrain you and managed to get your friend. We always see it happen where a cop will restrain another cop by accident instead of the person in front of them. This is just GTA and thats just something that happens from time to time.

I believe that the cop was well within his right to taze you in that situation as he saw this as a 1v1 walking into the room. Oh, how wrong he was ay. Its a bad call.. and meant they got stabbed for it instead. I do think it slightly strange that he chose to taze within such close proximity to the other officer and also, he had 1 shot.. if he missed, his fellow officer would be dead. Lucky for this report he hit the shot, however police command may view this differently through RP.. but then you also dont stand much chance of legal proceedings or action if your robbing police and stabbing them in there own building. 

I do agree that this could have been a very interesting hostage situation in the police station however the decision made at the time was a quickfire response to take you out ASAP. I dont see a problem with that.

Moving onto the liaison, this is somewhere that you go to talk to each other. Talk it out, see if you can come to a reasonable OOC conclusion with sensible heads attached. I am not happy with your response @PC Ozzy as all you did is speak over @Kenzie Bluewith no effort to really hear what he had to say. That is not the kind of behavior we want in a liaison and then results in us being here now having to do this. Remember, TS is OOC and anything that happens in roleplay needs to stay in roleplay.

The result here will be no action on anyone. However going forward i would suggest not robbing police in a police station and also being a bit more mature in liaisons. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back