What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 410, 430 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niamh

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Niamh Ryan

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 410, 430

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2

What best describes this incident ?: (C1.2) Discrimination, (G4.4) not acting injured, (G4.3)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Rules broken:(G4.4) Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly, (C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. sexism, homophobia, gender, (G4.3) When you respawn: Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations . Your character cannot return to the location of death or be involved in the same situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired(this one i cant be sure how much time had pasted)

The lead up to the situation was I got a call for a grove member saying their was car in our colours(azteca blue) on there turf he asked if it was one of us and I asked on radio and it wasn't. We decided to go check it out as people have been robbing people in our colours.
On the way down I got a call saying they had gotten lippy and pulled a gun on him but once we got there they were gone so we drove around looking for them but couldn't see them so we returned to grove street figuring they would return. They returned and that's when the clip starts.
https://medal.tv/clips/69966152/d1337qy7VG2t?invite=cr-MSw4Y2IsMjY3NjAyMjYs

Then after we watch them bleed out, we return to turf to receive a call saying they had returned to grove street.
Which in a fairness you can't see very clearly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdV_8kmP1Jk

I'm honestly I wouldn't be doing this report but the homophobic comments were too much for me.

I decided not to try and reach out to them in TS due to their comments and they clearly had an issue with me being a women.

Thank you for your time.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/69966152/d1337N5M9Bwj?invite=cr-MSxvc1UsMjY3NjAyMjYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thank you for the report.

The following action is going to be taken:

ID 430 - (C1.2) - Jord Hasbullah - Perm Ban

ID 410 - (G4.4) - Danny Kinahan - 1 Day Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back