What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - XxArtful_DodgerxX - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxArtful_DodgerxX

Unban Appeal for XxArtful_DodgerxX 

In-game Name: Mick Carter

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199101573457

Ban ID: rpuk6092

Reason given for your ban: c1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: used racism in anger

Why should we unban you ?: at the end of the day there's two sides to every story yes i admit i said what i said but i was being called names too like dickhead and that i was dropped at birth even to the point of been told i must of had a damaged childhood i feel like this is wrong to just ban me i was just angry and agitated i did ask them nicely to go away and leave me alone many times i apologise for what i said but i wasnt the only one in the wrong here

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Plus its funny how they only post what i said and not the whole conversation!!! 

Unban Appeal for XxArtful_DodgerxX 

In-game Name: Mick Carter

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199101573457

Ban ID: rpuk6092

Reason given for your ban: c1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: used racism in anger

Why should we unban you ?: at the end of the day there's two sides to every story yes i admit i said what i said but i was being called names too like dickhead and that i was dropped at birth even to the point of been told i must of had a damaged childhood i feel like this is wrong to just ban me i was just angry and agitated i did ask them nicely to go away and leave me alone many times i apologise for what i said but i wasnt the only one in the wrong here

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Plus its funny how they only post what i said and not the whole conversation!!! 
2 wrongs do not make a right do they. If you have a problem with someone not following rules thats why we have a report a player section which im going to assume you have not reported.

We will not allow this type of behavior here. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back