What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - JamesRicci_UNBAN - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for JamesRicci_UNBAN 

In-game Name: James Ricci

Server: Community Banned

Steam ID: 76561199076157597

Ban ID: can't find server to find ban id

Reason given for your ban: c 1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to being involved in a group who at the time insulted staff and management and got mass banned

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned because this is my first ever offence and very idiotic and petty one. I've now taken 3 months away from the community and not been in contact with that group for a long time now , I was part of this community for 7 months and in that time I made a lot of new friends and characters. James Ricci , the very known gang member and criminal and John Bridges , the very connected CID officer, which I put a lot of time and effort into growing them just throw it away for a stupid reason. I would like to apologise to the people I offended and hurt with my actions, I will never get involved in situations that I'm not involved in the first place again and I understand if given another opportunity in this community I will never break another rule and understand the consequences if I do

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for you reply Charles

Like I said I apologise for my actions on that night and the people offended during my out burst I was being a sheep and following the group I'm no longer associated with and during my break I have learnt to be a Sheppard not a sheep. I made childish mistakes and make jokes about refunds and posted screenshots all in the heat of the moment. Like I've said I have thought about my mistakes and regret them and if I was ever given a second chance , I would consider my actions carefully and not follow others.

After looking a bit more into your ban here and seeing the things you have proceeded to do following your ban i will not even consider your appeal until 6 months from your ban date. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back