What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Hazmat - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazmat

Unban Appeal for Hazmat 

In-game Name: Manus Kelly

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199074627308

Ban ID: !!rpuk6110!!

Reason given for your ban: Skipping Drug Animation

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: TL;DR - The reason I believe I was banned today was because just before I went to buy some food from the shop by the Triads turf I had mistakenly animation skipped via melee weapon.

I believe I was banned for unintentionally skipping the drug sales animation. I know that sounds stupid, but hear me out. When I make a drug sale, I spam F as soon as I make the sale to get back on as soon as the animation has finished, and what happens sometimes is if you have a melee weapon equipped before getting on the bike it will out right cancel the animation full stop. As you can see where I am going with this, is sometimes I have a melee weapon equipped when getting on my bike and I do occasionally do 1-2 drug sales while skipping animation, this is completely unintentional.

I am a relatively new player to this server and have had 1 warning before about animation skipping, which was yesterday, or earlier this morning, can't remember which. I was warned because I accidentally stumbled across the animation skip via melee weapon yesterday up by Hustlers turf, and continued to use the animation skip as I didn't know it was breaking the rules.

Why should we unban you ?: 1. I really enjoy the server thus far.
2. My character has added a lot to peoples enjoyment of the roleplay so far, and vice versa.
3. I will try my very very best to avoid the melee drug skip animation.
4. I will explain to one of your admins or developers how the glitch is replicated to hopefully help patch it, as I cannot avoid the glitch sometimes if I forget to put my melee weapon away.
5. My character is new to the city and mistakes do happen.
6. I was not maliciously abusing this glitch for gain.
7. It is very difficult to avoid accidentally doing this glitch if like me on drug sales you spam F to get back on the bike as fast as possible

I hope this all makes sense, please contact me via discord ( Sham#8290 ) if you need any further information on this topic. It would be sad to have to say goodbye to this server for good, so please do consider this appeal as an apology for any wrongdoings I have done, intentionally or unintentionally.

Finally, thank you for taking the time to read this!

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello.

Basically I was selling coke and got banned for 'Animation skipping' because of a bug in the server which I can't explain really in text but would be happy to explain over voice in discord if that helps.

Man these other servers are terrible 😢😂

Edit: the ban reason was c2.2 I think

Last edited by a moderator:
Not how appeals are handled unfortunately. If you have a bug to skip it that you think should not be said in public then feel free to message it me here however discussing bans in DMs cannot happen. 

@Charles Vane You asked me though? To explain in my own words why I think I was banned, and I explained to the best of my ability. I assume you haven't fully read my first and second post/reply then.

'I believe I was banned for unintentionally skipping the drug sales animation. I know that sounds stupid, but hear me out. When I make a drug sale, I spam F as soon as I make the sale to get back on as soon as the animation has finished, and what happens sometimes is if you have a melee weapon equipped before getting on the bike it will out right cancel the animation full stop. As you can see where I am going with this, is sometimes I have a melee weapon equipped when getting on my bike and I do occasionally do 1-2 drug sales while skipping animation, this is completely unintentional.' 

Above is from my initial appeal

'Basically I was selling coke and got banned for 'Animation skipping' because of a bug in the server which I can't explain really in text but would be happy to explain over voice in discord if that helps.'

And that bit is from my reply.

I am trying to resolve this and explain to the best of my ability, and I can't really do that in text, hence why I asked to show a member of staff or use voice to more coherently articulate what I am trying to explain.

Please don't just glance over this as you clearly have with the other posts, thanks.

Hello.

Basically I was selling coke and got banned for 'Animation skipping' because of a bug in the server which I can't explain really in text but would be happy to explain over voice in discord if that helps.

Man these other servers are terrible 😢😂

Not how appeals are handled unfortunately. If you have a bug to skip it that you think should not be said in public then feel free to message it me here however discussing bans in DMs cannot happen. 
And just to clarify, I don't want to discuss the ban in the DM, I never said that. I stated I would explain the bug over discord, nothing about discussing my ban in DMs was ever mentioned.

This wasn't the case though was it? It wasn't just once or twice.... 

You were being watched for a period of time and got caught doing it multiple times. 

Please explain in your own words why the animations are present, what their purpose is and why you think you skipping them is an issue.

That is a lie.

When I was banned I had done it 1 or 2 times, and as soon as I realised the skip bug was occurring, I put my melee away and continued selling, without the bug occurring of course.

I politely ask that you don't blindly make accusations with no evidence, I am not sure who told you I was doing it 'multiple times' but it isn't true.

And as I have said, explaining the bug in chat will take far too long, and I don't think I can coherently or sufficiently convey the information in text. Again, I am more than happy to speak to a dev or admin to explain in words and talk them through replicating it.

As to not ignore @Fluqi I will explain why, in my own words why the animations are there, and why skipping them is an issue.

The animations are there to prevent, or at least slow down, the excessive, fast and repetitive selling of drugs. The purpose of this is to prevent high cash flow and quick building of money through such an effortless means of gain.

The reason it would be a problem if someone skips this animation is because this then give the person skipping the animation an advantage over those who do not do so. 

I am rather unhappy about being permanently banned over something completely unavoidable, especially when I had already spoke to an admin in game about this bug.

Hope all that makes sense, Haz.

You can think I am lying all you want, you were caught red handed by a member of our staff team that has very kindly given detail as to what happened when they banned you. 

Any comment I make isn't blindly done, it's done with the information I am provided. 

It's quite evident that you're not able to be truthful with me about the cause of your ban and you still believe you were wrongfully banned.

The severity of your ban, along with your unwillingness to be honest with us here in this appeal doesn't fill me with confidence that if unbanned you will follow all of our server rules going forward. 

As such, I'm going to be denying this unban appeal today and recommend you take a bit of time to consider your next unban appeal before you write one. 

We work on a policy of honesty. If you can be honest with me, I'll be more inclined to give you another chance. Today, I'm not filled with any level of confidence. 

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back