What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Los Santos Remembrance Day & Remembrance Sunday 2 minute Silence

DIR Phoenix Ashes

Los Santos NHS Command
Los Santos NHS Command
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning. We will remember them.
 ​

When: Thursday 11th November @ 11am & Sunday 14th November @ 9PM

Where: Legion Square, Fleeca Bank Side

​

Each year for the past seven years, RPUK has proudly held a small two minute silence on our servers at 1100 hours on the 11th day of the 11th month as part of the wider UK Remembrance Day. We do this as a mark of respect for those who have made the ultimate sacrifice so that we might have the freedom to do all the things that we might take for granted today.

This year we will continue this annual tribute, with a gathering at Legion Square. The two minutes will start at 1100 and 2100 respectively, so we would ask that you get to Legion before then to allow for everything to be organised.

As attendees of our previous Remembrance events will know, we take this event very seriously, and any disruption to the event will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. In the spirit of the event, weapons will also be banned at the event: if you have weapons on you, we ask that you put them in storage before you attend the event.

lestweforget3x6_1298x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to attend this on both dates and times, Police presence okay with you Phoenix?

Last year police attended in their formals, which iirc had poppies added to them aswell for the day, I'm sure something similar will happen this year
Excellent, I hope it'll be just as good of an event as last year! 🙂

around 4 years ago i visited the somme and it genuinly changed my prospective on how many men where lost and all those who lost there lifes through all the wars we have fought in, 

il be attending as Lili ^-^❤️

After only a few months of being in RPUK, it’s amazing to see the history of IRL moments like the World Wars to be translated into a roleplay situation. It really does show how great this community is. Great to see.

Back