What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Tezza - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tezza

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Tezza 

In-game Name: Terry Akinson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198320065392

Ban ID: $$rpuk6149$$

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Same IP as my cousin and he has been perma banned for this report here https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/135367-report-a-player-343-gta-rp/

Why should we unban you ?: I weren't the one who done what he did i shouldn't be punished for what he did if you need any proof that what i'm saying is real ill happily get both of us into ts with staff and show you that we are in the same house and the same IP

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Tezza,

I need to confirm that what you are saying is actually true.

Would you be available tomorrow in the afternoon to come on TeamSpeak with your cousin so I can confirm this?

can it be arranged now as ive just been informed that he wont be around tomorrow 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am available now if you want, hop in Join for support.

Spoke in TeamSpeak with both players and was able to confirm what you stated above is the truth.

Please bare with us, I'll update you when your appeal is ready to be actioned.

@Tezza

Try reconnecting to the server when you are available to do so.

Keep in mind that it might take until the next storm that these changes take effect however if you're lucky you will be able to join from now.

Please reply to this unban appeal when you have managed to sucessfully conntect to our server.

Not a problem, thank you for your patience I will close this appeal now.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back