What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - HyperG1 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperG1

Unban Appeal for HyperG1 

In-game Name: Parsival stone

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198071409527

Ban ID: rpuk5874

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for G2.9 which is stated transferring items / money between characters.

Why should we unban you ?: Hello,

Well when i first got unbanned i did make a promise that i was going to keep my head down and just keep to the rules and help where i can with new or other people. i have stuck to that as i did really enjoy helping others who had joined the city and lucking for guidance. i put a lot of focus and effort into new things i could and new ways to help people giving them a better roleplay rather than join not understand it and just cause an issue.
i have always regretted from the day i even joined its been a big regret in getting banned after i promised i would not be back here which i am sorry for having to bring you here again to deal with my self.

Since my last ban and since i spoke with a couple of admins on the team speak i even said i understand the ban i have to be punished as its a rule in place for a reason and i understood what i did was wrong. I broke the rule by 1 breaking character saying oh my cousin has a car which either way I'm not suppose to know that as its meant to be a different character. 2 was rather than put it back in the account that it came from i was lazy and just shot it in my own which again i broke a rule.

I do get what your saying when you look at this you probably will think yeah yeah what ever of course that's what you did don't lie. I cant make you see that I'm not lying however i know what happened and understand i broke the rule plain and simple and all i can say is i am sorry for that it was very stupid of my self to do so. Since i was banned i have looked over many of the rules some i was unsure of so i went to the team speak to ask about them and happily was explained to me the ones i was unsure about. i do hope i can come back and keep helping how i enjoyed my roleplay experience with helping others who are new or want something more. if this is something i can do fantastic as i have missed been on chatting roleplaying and meeting new people and just all out having a fun time. again sorry for any trouble or mistake i have caused and i hope to here back from yourself very soon.

Take care
HyperG1

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You have been in this section a few to many times recently. As i have said to Silent, you both have made a lot of promises and things you will do different but then still end up back here.

Its a very clear rule break that you did and staff shouldnt really have to tell you why it is. Going forward you both need to think about what your doing and if you have any doubts then you need to contact staff to see and cover yourself. 

I will be unbanning you as of today. Please lets not see you here again. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back