What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

RPUK - Where to next?

Gordon

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
footerlogo.png

Where to next?

Hello! 

Hope you're all well?

I'll state this first just to put your minds at ease, this definitely does not mean the end of FiveM. We're still loving FiveM, the development and staff teams are still doing an amazing job and you all seem to love it too! FiveM is here to stay for the foreseeable future.

What I would like to pose, is if there's something else you'd like to see as well as FiveM? There's no right or wrong answers here, we're just looking to see what you all think. If there's little interest then we'll remain how we are. I should note that this does not have to be a new roleplay server. It can be anything!

Have a look through the replies below, if you see something that you'd like to see us look into then give it a thumbs up so that I can more easily see the popular opinions (Rather than duplicating suggestions that have already been made).

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty obvious one, but i think and RPUK RedM could be quite interesting. Hope others agree.

*usual "this is my personal opinion and does not reflect the opinion of the staff team as a whole" disclaimer just in case*

Last edited by a moderator:
ETS2 RP server. (Seriously RedM would be fun) 

I heard Arma 3 rp is pretty good? 

Jokes aside I always liked Gmod or squad

I quite enjoyed large milsims on arma, we already have people who have been rigorously drilled on proper coms, piloting, cqc etc. Might be fun to at least see that aspect return as a monthly event if people are interested? 

Maybe an Events server (any game)? With a weekly poll to decide the weekend’s event. 

The idea of an events server run monthly sounds quite good actually, or perhaps a RUST Server, that'd be cool 

A Squad server is something that would be quite interesting to see. Could run Milsim events and other little bits with the workshop content.

Another thing i wouldn't mind seeing a Dayz server being tried out again, had a lot of fun on the one run previously. Could Be RP, but i would imagine that would work best with whitelisting. A custom map, things that are a tad different would help make it feel fresh.

Arma 3 milsim would also be good as jeep said.

I know you guys already attempted a DayZ server but why not try again? i'd love to see RPUK DayZ again

A Squad server is something that would be quite interesting to see.
I currently run a Squad server and its a nightmare to try and seed them at the moment, games gone stale AF and its overrun with idiots atm. Would'nt be a bad idea when / if new content ever actually decides to come out but OWI seem to be taking inspiriation from the clothing update 😅

DayZ isnt a bad shout, but market is oversaturated unless you run custom mods and can get a decent player base. People tend to get invested in one server at a time so if you can entice them in you can easily keep them coming back.

I love the idea of RedM or DayZ, both games I love but don’t play anymore really, I’m sure a few people are the same, so may be an opportunity for me and many to revisit them.

Would love to see more things to do in FiveM beforehand though, which I know takes time but with splitting resources with another game, would take longer, and may make FiveM stale for a lot of people and then we’d see it die which none of us want.

Honestly I think with the player-base still being large for FiveM, now is the wrong time to look at working on a second section of the community. Until numbers begin to decrease more for FiveM it would likely harm the community splitting the player-base and resources more then it would benefit it by attracting or retaining members.

another dayz server attempt would be nice started getting back into it @VeikkQwe can team up and become the kings of chernarus or something  

Back