What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Rees - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rees

Unban Appeal for Rees 

In-game Name: Mark Seegobin

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198169889355

Ban ID: rpuk#4072

Reason given for your ban: Common Sense then Exploitation (Duplication)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Common Sense: Giving money to a player who had previously been banned for duping
Exploitation: Duplication of money

Why should we unban you ?: Well first of all I'd actually like to apologise to some of the Staff who may have had to deal with me during this time as I understand they'd much rather do a whole array of other things instead of having to read an unban appeal.

I'd then like to actually doccument and note down what led me to do these actions (does not justify them but just so you can see my state of mind at the time)

The first of these events began with Lotus getting turf, we had talked to staff and admins for time about having locks to our doors and an actual garage, conversations went back and forth for a lengthy period of time which resulted none of these issues getting resorted even though gangs that were formed after we had gotten our turf had all these resources (Parking, lockable doors and crafting benches) This made us feel that there was a certain agenda against us which is a theme throughout. This continued when there was situations like the Jaffa disstrack (we know jaffa liked to throw the toys out of the pram when he didn't get his way) and police failing to acknowledge aztecas's wrong doing (shooting people infront of the police without consequences). This lead to the whole lotus gang being annoyed when we was striving to improve RP in the server and there was blatant bending of the rules to let players do whatever they wanted to do.

The straw that broke the camels back came when we caught wind of other gangs duplicating money and weapons which would aid them when participating in war with us. Many of us had previously grinded to make sure that we could have a good reputation in the server by having these weapons, cars , etc and realising that there was certain exploits that made it so other people didn't have to value their life and not care about things like that quite frankly pissed me off. I'm not trying to justify the actions of myself by then participating in these exploits but I feel that you can recognise the frustrations that these can cause. Myself and other members of the gang had contacted staff/admins about this but at the time it was hard to prove without concrete evidence such as videos or screenshots meaning it was hard to pinpoint which members of the RPUK community was also involved in this.

After all of these frustrations had reached a boiling point I decieded to do this myself to give myself 'an equal playground' which I later realised was not the case because it was not all the server that was doing it but only a portion of it. The actions that I did were stupid and could have had an adverse if I had not stopped myself a week or two prior to being banned. I'd like to apologise yet again for my actions and would like to give you my word that if I was given another chance you would not have to deal with any problems like this from me again (I have no track record of previous bad behaviour on the server prior to this).

I hope you take this ban into consideration and I look forward to seeing your response

Just wanted to add that even after my explanation of what led to me doing the things that resulted in my ban, this does not justify it and in retrospect there may have been ways to avoid this with my frustrations and these would be taken in the future even though something like this couldn’t happen again due to the developments that the server has made.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back