What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Jim Bennet - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Bennet

Unban Appeal for Jim Bennet 

In-game Name: Jim Bennet

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198199773648

Ban ID: !!rpuk6178!!

Reason given for your ban: money exploit

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I exploit a money glitch what was wrong

Why should we unban you ?: I am new to this GTA 5 RP stuff very new, i came here with a friend and new nothing and we did not care about anything about this server or the rp life and we wanted fast money and we did get it but we do fully regret it now as we have become in love of this new way of playing this game and the fun you can really have talking and playing with others on this server and I have been enjoying the learning of how to RP, I could join a new server and restart there but i have loved this server so much and all the players on here and want to keep learning this new way of life and I don't want to give up on it yet, I have gone through the all rules and really wish i could just have a second chance on this server.

I am deeply sorry for the mistakes we made and love to have a second chance at this server.

Regards Jim

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your ban is a permanent ban and can only be appealed after 6 months has passed from when the ban was placed.

Denied  - can re-appeal at  13/05/2022

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back