What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - baku - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

baku

Unban Appeal for baku 

In-game Name: Jack Jackson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198825447925

Ban ID: !!rpuk6168!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hello my name is baku or known as Jack Jackson i was recently banned from the [uk/un] roleplay.co.uk server because i failed to rp and i said the n-word
banned date 2021-11-12

Why should we unban you ?: Before you read the story you should know I am from USA and the a lot of people say ***** over here and where I am from it means like bro like what’s up my ***** like a Greeting it’s a way to say stuff like that Im not sure what it means in the Uk so if it’s Offenses I am sorry I didn’t know The story goes like this. So I was in jail and me and this other guy was fighting in the jail because he said he was the boss of everyone in there at the time and we got into a fight and I lost and we began talking shit to either and I respond after a while of taking shit and I left him alone because you forgot everything after you die but he was still talking shit to me so we kept talking shit and getting into fights I kept losing because he was doing this glitch where you punch and it doesn’t give you a cool down like how it would when you punch and it was making me mad and I was getting heated and we kept talking shit and it goes on for a while I had about 80 minutes left in jail so I was just chilling but he kept talking shit and we fight one last time and lost and I wasn’t very mad at this time because I cool down and just found it funny now and I was making jokes of him and his friend that was helping him and i asked what’s his name was and his friend said “what’s your name” and I said “jack” and his friend said “jack what?” And I said “jack off my cock *****” I meant no hate when I said the **** and and I am sorry if I came across as rude or hateful because I meant no hate behind me saying that, I learned from my mistakes and o wont't say the n-word and I also talked to my friends from the uk and I learned that it’s very offensive in the uk and I am very sorry

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so you got banned for saying the 'N-Word' yet you repeatedly say it in your unban appeal.

Make another appeal, try again and think about your actions. You instil zero confidence in me.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back