What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - joshua george - Malden Life

joshua george

Unban Appeal for joshua george 

In-game Name: Joshua George

Server: Malden Life

Steam ID: 76561199055971026

Ban ID: !!rpuk6184!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hey! im really upset that i got banned i really did not deserve it...So basically this afternoon i was just chilling and minding my own business selling my car on tweedle...one random dude replies saying stop tweeting your shitty car for sale on tweedle everytime...so i replied saying...do you got any problem with me posting my car for sale? Then he replies saying wat if i did have a problem...i said why dont you do smtg about it then...he told me shut your ass up and he got really violent with me...and ofc i should've just left it right there instead of making a big deal about it... we got a bit toxic against each other on tweedle which i really shouldn't have...i really do apologize for this behavior...and will make sure this wont happen again...and as i was tweeting back to him i got banned:(
i really do think its a mistake banning me permanently but its your choice guys to unban me...i really loved playing on your server and was really addicted towards it... because i never really played on a good and a non laggy server like rpuk its an amazing server...i really wish you'll unban me i really dint not deserve it:(

Why should we unban you ?: Because as i said guys...i really did not deserve a perm ban for this reason...i've done alott and have spend soo meny hrs on your server...earned money bought cars a house etc...i really hope i may be unbanned from your server because i really enjoyed playing on it...thank you guys soo much for cooperating with me and helping me out...

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
A few questions. Lets start with this: Do you know what you said that got you banned? If you do and decide to post it, please "star it out" eg f**k.

Hey!!

i never used the f word at all i did was maybe use b***h ass once and i do apologize for that because he was just going all toxic on me...maybe thats what got me banned...ill make sure i wont repeat it again.

Swearing is fine, we don't really have any issue with that. What you did was call someone a no*ce thus insinuating that someone is being a paedophile. Frankly, calling someone a bitch is not an issue, but that is. Do you have any idea the ramifications such accusations can have on some people? 

Yes...i really do understand...iv'e made a really big mistake by saying that...i really do apologize. I was just minding my own business he just commented some really bad stuffs towards me for no reason all i was trying to do was sell my car on tweedle...i truly regret using the word no*ce...just give me a chance i wont repeat this kind of stuff again...i promise

54194a5f3d82dc84f9f651e1315f9c65.png

Clearly not. Locked for 3 days for breaking unban appeal rules. 

Hey Brother! its been 3days i was locked i apologize...i now have read all the rules and regulations properley.

Can we please continue the appeal haven't been in town for a week i miss it alot...and regret every thing i have done and apologize for using the word no*ce iwill make sure such type of things will never be repeated...

Your appeal will be dealt with in due course, unban appeals are the lowest of priorities for members of our Staff Team.

I must admit however, your actions and lack of patience and clear disregard for our Rules, even our Unban Appeal Rules instils zero confidence in me. 

Convince me why I should trust you and give you another chance because right now, I'm not convinced.

Hello!

I know... i have done few mistakes and i was really impatiant about the unban appeal and i truly apologize for that dint really know wat was going on around my head...i should've known that you'll really do work hard and give out your free time for replying to the appeals which is a tough job...now that i  know...i want you'll to give me one more chance because i really do feel like i did a mistake by using the word no*ce and  i really do regret using it... and i truly dint mean to...as i said iv'e always  minded my own business in the city...my forums are clean...iv'e never been banned before never thought i would and would never actually do something that would ruin the rp experience...i've always looked forward to play on a rp server like RPUK because honestly its one of the most best servers out there!

all i wanted to do was sell my cadillac on tweedle guys...but things got out of hand when a random dude just replied with some hurtful words against me on tweedle...and i just honestly regret using the word no*ce against him which i really shouldn't have...i know how that must feel towards someone... if i could apologize to the person who i called a no*ce i truly would brother...im just a guy who really liked helping people who were new to town and just giving them free rides in my car as a uber driver sometimes. Its just that the random dude on tweedle got really toxic with me for selling my car out...which he really shouldn't have...

iv'e not been in town for a week and i really do miss it...you'll can for sure trust me this time...because ofcc after a week of being banned i have learned my lesson for the next time... i promise and will make sure i wont use such types of words again... because i truly understand that such types of accusations can really have a bad effect on some people...i would never repeat smtg which would make some one feel like sh*t...and i truly know how that must feel...after being banned for a week damn... i have really really learned my lesson and would never use such types of words ever again...and ofcc would never do smtg which would get me banned again from the city that i really love spending my free time on...I hope i get the opportunity to prove that i have learned my lesson to the community.

I'am gonna be patient from now for your further replies cheers brother!

Yours Truly

Joshua George

I was going to go ahead and unban you, but I have changed my mind. Would you like to admit to any other rules breaks while you are here? Honesty is key here

Hello!

Thank you soo much for letting me know...Iv'e i just gone to double check if i had anything to sought out...before i had started this unban appeal i had only one reason for the ban that was c2.2...now that i have checked... another ban reason has popped up that is G2.9...i really had no idea i had another ban reason because before i appealed it was never there...and honestly idk anything apart from me using the word no*ce please let me know what did i do wrong apart from the c2.2 ban im just being honest with all i know brother...and would ofc not repeat anything stupid after the lesson i have learned.... i just need a bit guidence on the G2.9 ban reason because i really have no idea whats that about and i am ready for any punishments you'll wanna offer...all that i know is i was banned for using no*ce on tweedle....please let me know what else i have done wrong...thank you Brother!

20211123014246_1.jpg

So, @joshua george

You are saying you have broke no other rules you can think of? Ill give you a hint.. you get 35k startup money dont you when you make a new character? Do you want to explain anything further regarding that?

look up the g2.9 rule and tell us more.

Helloo @Charles Vane!

Noo I never said I did not break the rules brother! I was just not sure of what I had done wrong...yes in the past I broke the rules and made a new character and transferred the cash to my friends acc and made him send me the starter cash back to me...I ongg regret for wat I did was really wrong...and let me be completely honest with you...I did that around 3 to 4 times i was just being really stupid...i made around 220k with the starter cash and never really used it as much as i remember...i apologies for that aswell...all the vehicles and a house i bought was all by myself never with the starter cash...as of now i got around 400k in the bank 200k was made from the starter cash exploit as much as i remember i just collected it dint really spend it...after the lesson I've learned ofcc I would never break any rules again...you can wipe out 250k from my bank...actually ykw you'll can clear my whole bank aswell I don't mind...but im gonna be completely honest with you i yet dint use that starter cash for anything as much as i remember...all I wanna tell you guys is that after 2weeks of being banned I've fr learned my lesson for the next time...and have read all the rules properly in this 2week ban time...im okay with any punishments you'll are willing to offer i dont mind...because i did make a huge mistake and break the rules... just wanna hop in town soo badd and start grinding again!

waitt actually i remember now! i used around 60k for buying myself a stun gun with the starter cash thats all i bought with the starter cash....before i had started this exploit i had around 250k which i earned by selling cocain...but you'll can go ahead and wipe out my whole bank i dont mind but i hope you'll dont wipe out my cars and the apartment:( because i honestly earned it by my self...but i deserve any punishments you'll offer...

I really apologise once again...i Will make sure something like this won't be repeated....and ofc would never wanna be involved in any ban situations ever again... i really love the city...no rules will ever be broken...just need one chance to prove to the community!

Thank you for taking your time and replying to the appeals appreciate it!

Yours

Joshua George

Given our new found information relating to yourself and the severity of it, we're going to be denying this unban appeal today. 

Abusing the thing you did will simply not be tolerated. 

You can reappeal 1 month from day: 24/12/2021

Denied.

Back