What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Kenzie Jones

Dimaaaa

Yesterday we found Kenzie's mutilated corpse after they were kidnapped and ?tortured by vagos - what happened after was some AMAZING RP from everyone involved, setting up full forensic deployments, scouring the scene, talking to witnesses, getting NHS for a post-mortem - it was such a nice change of pace for police and I/we are super grateful that Kenzie just sat there as a dead body enabling that roleplay for like an hour+. It would be super neat to see more of this kind of roleplay for police and especially for detectives to investigate rather than constantly just going after drugs and guns.

It was amazing time so big up to everyone involved including the vagos, but especially to Kenzie for enabling the roleplay to occur instead of just respawning as soon as you could. 

20211115104129_1.jpg

20211115104200_1.jpg

20211115104837_1.jpg

20211115104945_1.jpg

We also had some really good RP beforehand as the kidnappers. We harvested his organs and discussed how much pablo in Mexico would be paying us per organ. We removed teeth toes ears and even hair so I could smell it later on and remember the fun I had removing his limbs 😂 

we were actually in a situation when we picked him up and it could have easily been a kill and dump but we really made the most of it and hopefully all 3 of us enjoyed it. 

on a side note can I ask how the hell you found him 😅

Last edited by a moderator:
ConstantSilkyBaboon-size_restricted.gif

We also had some really good RP beforehand as the kidnappers. We harvested his organs and discussed how much pablo in Mexico would be paying us per organ. We removed teeth toes ears and even hair so I could smell it later on and remember the fun I had removing his limbs 😂 

we were actually in a situation when we picked him up and it could have easily been a kill and dump but we really made the most of it and hopefully all 3 of us enjoyed it. 

on a side note can I ask how the hell you found him 😅
UAV mate 

Last edited by a moderator:
I had soo much fun during the 2 hours this took place, I don't really play on the server very much anymore due to being busy IRL.. but when I do, I try to get myself into these types of RP situations.

I want to thank @Jason Barnes and the other Vagos member that kidnapped me.. it was a nice change of pace to not just get robbed and dumped, putting in that extra effort made it so much more fun for everyone involved and the levels of detail and the amount of time you guys put into that kidnapping turned it into something amazing and I hope more people get to experience you're level of RP even with your dusty hairlines <3.

The RP from the Police was on a level I didn't expect, you guys pulled out all the stops, there wasn't anything you guys didn't do that the Police force IRL wouldn't have done,
the forensics, the special units in the white clean suits, the doorman that took a signature of every officer that entered the crime scene.. the high ranking medic that preformed the examination of the body, it was hands down one of my top 3 RP experiences in my time on the server.

I was hoping to be the one to recommend all of you guys and I planned to put the whole scenario on the forums but unfortunately, my drive was full and didn't capture any of it lol.

Thanks to everyone that was involved and the levels of RP I got to enjoy, you're all a credit to the server and the community.

and @Dimaaaa I forgive you for getting my name wrong ;).

Back